Calum Finally Got a Girlfriend

Omg, it's been like weeks since I updated.

I am soo sorry.

Please tell me what you think of the story.

Comment

Vote

And maybe follow???

That would be great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison's POV

I felt someone stared at me as I live there still sleeping. I slowly flutter my eyes open to reveal a smiling Luke looking at me. I smiled at the sight of him.

"Stop staring at me," I said as I began to blush.

" I can't help it," he replied, " you are just so beautiful".

"Wow, I haven't seen you in months and you grew actual flirting skills," I laugh," not like the awkward pick-up lines you learn from Michael".

We both laugh and stopped for a moment and stared into each other's eyes.

" I love you, you know that right?", he said. Is he being serious?

" I love you too, Lukey".

"No I mean it," he continued, " since that kiss we had at the pier, I felt like it was magical. I thought you wouldn't want us to be together so I lied to you saying it was a mistake".

"The truth is that, I was so blinded by my thoughts that I wouldn't give us a chance. I love you and I admit it".

I smiled at what he just said. We both noticed a tear running down one of my eyes so he wiped it away and kissed me passionately.

Every time we kiss it's always different. Today, I felt his heat and love for me.

We broke the kiss as Calum burst into the room.

"Rise and shine lovebirds," he noticed what we were doing," eeww".

He quickly covered his eyes and ran out of the room yelling for Michael.

"He really need to get a girlfriend", I chuckle.

"He has one", he said, "and it's me".

I roll me eyes as I stood up from the bed a head to the my suitcase to get some clothes and continue to the bathroom.

After I finished getting ready, I noticed Luke wasn't in the room so I just head down to the kitchen.

"Hey!", said a voice from behind me.

I turned around only to be greeted by Vanessa.i gave her a warm smile. I sat next to her and took her cereal.

"Hey! What the fuck!", she exclaim as I smile cheekily at her.

"Hey no swearing", Ashton said as he ran down the stairs. I swear he's like a bloodhound.

He came behind me a hugged me.

" I heard you're staying with us for the week, before we head on tour and you have to go back to England".

"Ya", I said, " we can hang out all week", I said.

He excitedly jumped out of the kitchen into the patio right before he jumped in the pool. I miss this idiot.

"Well since I'm gonna be here all week I'm gonna spend time with either Michael or Calum", I said.

"You can't hang with Michael today", she continued, " he's dedicating his whole day to pizza and video game".

" fine , I'll hang put with Calum".

At that moment he sprinted into the kitchen and hugged me.

" where the hell did you come from?", I asked.

" I'm every where" he said as he head to his room to get dressed because he was only in his underwear.

After he got ready, we both headed out. We kept walking and talking that I didn't notice I bumped into someone.

" I'm so sorry", I said as I pulled him up.

I noticed it was jack harries.

" hey jack, I um thought you went back to England like everyone already", I said to him.

" we'll, Finn and I decided we want to stay back a film some things", he said with his British accent.

" where are you going now?".

" oh I'm heading off the kimmi's house", he continued, " you guys wanna come?"

I knew who kimmi was, she was Australian and I never had time to meet her so this was my chance.

" I'm fine with it as long as it's okay with with you, Calum" I said to Calum. He nodded.

We both followed jack to a beach house that was simular to the 5sos house.

We stood I front of the door as jack knocked. The door opened to reveal a pretty girl with brown messed up hair. She smile as she hugged jack.

"Hey," she said to jack",I haven't seen you in like forever".

" me too", he said, " these are my friends, Ali and-"

" Calum", she finished as she stared at him with amazement," I know who he is, he's form 5 seconds of summer".

Calum blushed. Wait what? Calum. Fucking. Hood. Is. Blushing.

Hours passed by and it seems like minutes. We hung put with kimmi and she is such a nice person. Calum and kimmi seem to really be hitting it off.

It was time to go. As Calum and I got in a taxi to go home, Calum said, " I think I like kimmi"

My heart just melted at the thought of Calum and kimmi together. They would make such an adorable couple.

"Well that is great", I said, " when are you gonna ask her out?"

" I don't know, I have her number".

"We'll asked her out now before the taxi start driving"

Without a word, he opened the door and ran up to kimmi.

A few moment later he came back with a frown on his face.

I started to pull him in for a hug before he surprised me by jumping up and down.

" you should've seen the look of your face", he said, " she said yes".

We both celebrated the fact that Calum finally got a girlfriend.

--------------------------------------

I hope you like it

Please comment what you think of this chapter