🍋A-Z Kink Challenge: B - Bakugou

This lemon challenge is going to contain:
•bondage
•body worshipping
•biting
•blindfold
•breast play
•begging

*****

Bakugou was in love with you. He was hopelessly, madly, deeply in love with you. Anyone could see the way he would look at you when you weren't looking, and how he treated you slightly better when around his/your friends.

And he thought you were the most beautiful perfect person with your imperfections he absolutely loves about you, and your weird but very cute ways.

But fuck him if he didn't find you to be the most sexiest thing he has ever been blessed to lay eyes on.

Before you, when it came to his exes, he didn't know if he was a boob guy or an ass man, but with you, he knows that he's both.

And he's not gonna lie, he would never in a million years admit this to another soul, but sometimes his fantasies about you got so steamy in his mind that often times he'd have to take care of himself before going back to his normal day. Don't get him wrong though, you two have done it, multiple times in fact, but nowhere near as steamy as the things he could imagine up if he was bored and had time to waste. And he reeaaallllyyy wanted to know what it was like to play one of these fantasies out; to actually get to touch your soft skin instead of him just picturing himself touching you.

He mentally scolded himself when he felt his jeans get tighter as he thought about you again. Damnit, he'd have to take care of himself again won't he? Or... Could he finally get to make his fantasies come to life?

You were currently standing by the stove, slowly stirring the soup that was in the medium sized pot. You were completely lost in your thoughts, so when you felt Bakugou come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist, you jumped a little.

"Hey babe~. Impatient for dinner I see." You giggled.

"Dinner isn't the thing that I want right now..." He whispered directly next to your ear.

You cocked one of your eyebrows as you turned your head the best you could to be looking at him. You sometimes were too clueless for your own good, but just a few seconds later, you felt a poking feeling at your ass. You blushed a deep red as you knew what Bakugou really wanted, but you decided to ask just to be sure.

"So what is it that you want love?" You wearily ask.

Instead of answering you, he starts to kiss at the spot right behind your ear as his right hand slides past the rim of your pants and into your panties. Your heart rate picked up as you felt your body heat up. Upon feeling his fingers sink lower until they're lightly tracing the outline of your lower lips, you gasp and turn off the stove before moving the pot to a different burner that wasn't on.

"Ka-Katsuki... Now..?" You breathed out when you felt him kiss down your neck. When he reached your collarbone, he very gently bit down, not enough to leave teeth marks, but enough to where you could feel the pressure.

"Mhmm, you have no clue how long I wanted to do this with you. You're in for a treat tonight." He husked as you suddenly felt yourself being picked up bridal style. The way he practically ran to the bedroom before throwing you on it and going to lock the bedroom door. Before you even got the chance to fix yourself much, you felt him on top of you as he lifted your shirt up and completely removed it. As he was inching up your shirt on your unblemished (s/c) tummy, you felt him nip and gently bite down several times.