🍋A-Z Kink Challenge: A - Bakugou

This lemon challenge is going to contain:
•ass play
•anal
•against the wall
•anonymous sex

*****

"Hey (Y/n)! Remember that thing that you told me you've always wanted to do?" Your best friend asked you once you picked up your phone.

"That depends (b/f/n)... There's a lot of things I always wanted to do." You laughed.

"Right, well, remember when we had that girl's night in... And we ordered pizza and wings and cookies and got our asses drunk off of a bottle of wine?" She asked.

"Shit (b/f/n) that was weeks ago! Not to mention the next morning I had the worst hangover. You askin' if I remember any of the shit we did when we were drunk as fuck?"

Your best friend laughed. "You're saying you really don't remember (Y/n)?... You just finished your third glass, and you slammed your cup down..."

Flashback...

"You know what (b/f/n)? I have something I gotta tell you-" You say after you slam down your third cup of wine. "I'm 25. I'm at the prime of my single life. When I was 16 I wanted at least one kid by this time of my life. But look where I am... I'm a single pringle! And the last boyfriend I had called me a slut and drove off to (random town/city) with my older sister! And who knows if they were dating while me and (r/b/n) were together! And he called ME a slut? Ha! My sister slept with every boy she laid eyes on!" You drunkenly yell out.

"Okay so (y/n) where are you going with this?" (B/f/n) semi-slurred.

"I'm trying to say... I want to try something new, cause clearly me and my efforts at finding another boyfriend are as good as a preschooler trying to do college level math... I think I want to try that blind date hookup thing..."

(B/f/n) cocked an eyebrow as she looked at you. "Do you mean... anonymous sex?"

You were halfway through taking a bite out of your cookie when she asked you that. "What?" You asked back, muffled.

"Ya know... where you don't know the name of the dude you're hooking up with, you wear a blindfold and you know... do the dirty with them..." She said as she slowly brought the rim of her cup to her lips.

"Woah woah woah hold up now (b/f/n)... I know I said 'hookup' but what I really meant was 'have mind blowing sex that turns out to be a more than one time thing'."

"Hey you never know. For all you know you two could meet up again by fate and you'd recognize each other's physical attributes based on touch and their voice and maybe their smell...?" She questioned after downing the last of her wine.

You stared at her in a daze before shrugging and finishing your cookie. "As long as he's hot..."

End flashback

"Oh yeah..." You say as you finally remember.

"So... You still wanna try it then?" She hesitantly asked.

You sat there thinking for a few seconds before answering her. "Again... As long as he's hot,"

"Oh don't worry about that (y/n). You just relax and get pretty while I find you the perfect guy,"

As soon as you two hung up, (b/f/n) immediately dialed another number.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you bothering me," The deep voice on the other end growled.