🍋With Help From The Sister - Shinsou

I'm going through another writer's block and I can't seem to get anything done without either getting distracted or procrastinating so here have a Hitoshi lemon 🤤😍💜

*****

Also for those who requested something I am so so so so so sorry I really am but I just can't seem to write them at the moment

*****

"(Y/n), you made it." Your younger sister, Kyouka, said as she approached you.

"Well it is my my sister's house warming party! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" You smiled as you hugged her.

"Ah, Hitoshi, it's nice to see you too." Kyouka smiled at your husband.

"Anyways, Kyouka, where's your husband? Shouldn't Denki help you with greeting the guests?" You asked.
(a/n: I personally don't ship these two but I'm putting them in sake for my bbg French_Kitty bc I love her and she's done so much for me)

"He should," She sighed, "but him, Sero, Bakugou and Kirishima are all playing with the dog in the backyard. The cat is all lonely tho..." Kyouka said, hinting for your husband to leave the two of you alone.

"Cat?" That certainly got his attention.

"Yeah, she's probably in her cat bed in the guest room." She smirked.

Hitoshi turned to you with a look of excitement in his eyes. You didn't even need to ask to know what he wanted. "Yeah fine, go ahead." You told him.

"Love ya babe." He said after kissing your cheek. You and your little sister watched him as he disappeared down the hallway and into the guest bedroom to pet the cat and get away from the people.

"Now that he's gone..." She turned to you and quietly said once he was out of view and earshot, "...I gotta ask, are you pregnant yet?"

You sighed and rolled your eyes. So that is why she sent Hitoshi away.

"No... Not yet at least. I've wanted a baby for several months now and I don't know if either one of us is infertile or if it's just hard for me to conceive, but no, I'm not pregnant. I've been getting really bummed out recently because I don't have his baby in my belly and he's getting tired of me jumping on him all the time..."

Kyouka actually never really wanted kids of her own, and so she was super excited (but didn't show it) when you admitted to her that you really hoped to one day have kids with Hitoshi.

"Maybe he just doesn't want kids? And his lack of wanting kids is worsening his performance?" She thought aloud.

You looked at her dumbfounded. "Kyouka I don't think that's how getting a girl pregnant and having kids works... Besides I know that he wants kids because he's approached me on the topic multiple times before."

Your little sister hated to see you so bummed out. She knew how badly you wanted kids, and it honestly killed her how you can't seem to get any. She really wanted to be an aunt too. And then, she smirked as an excellent idea entered her mind.

"So (y/n), how about you join Hitoshi, I just have to get something first and then I'll join you two as well. Deal? Good." She didn't even let you say anything as she was already pushing you down the hallway.