17. Hey Everybody

17.

Toni's POV
It was two days before Dizzy's auditions. Everyone was a little on the edge but Dizzy seemed to be overall calm. I on the other hand was freaking out. But not for the same reasons that you may think. I missed my period. I didn't feel different than usual but I couldn't shake the feeling that maybe something was wrong. I pulled up to a Walgreens and entered the store going straight to the maternity section. I grabbed three tests just to be certain. The lady gave me a look of pity which I just shook off and got back in the car to leave. When I got home, I ran right into the bathroom and took my first test. Then the second and third one. God, I'm so nervous. I hope I'm just stressed out because Dizzy is leaving. I had to wait for a minute for the tests to come back. I was walking around the house, trying to do anything to get my mind off of these tests. If it comes out negative, that's good and I will have nothing to worry about but if it's positive... I can't tell anyone. It will even take me some months to fully realize that I could be carrying a fucking baby that's Luke's.

"Hey." I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Dizzy, in her cleaning clothes while she was cleaning her room. "You alright? You look a little... confused.", "I'm fine, thanks. I'll be right back. I need to go to the bathroom." I smiled awkwardly and ran to the bathroom. Well, shit! They are all positive. "Oh fuck my life..." I had to get rid of these tests. No one can know this. Especially Ash. He will kill Luke for this. I ran to my room and made sure no one was in there. I bit my lip and looked for a place to hide them. I found one of my school backpacks and put them in there. I hid it deep in my closet and walked out of my room. "Hey, do you need any help?" I asked Dizzy. "Actually, I might need some more elbow grease for the kitchen. You mind?", "No, I'll get the cleaner." We worked on that kitchen until it was spotless and smelled like lemon. My fingers were starting to prune.

The guys came back from a meeting with their manager for their next album. "Wow, you guys did really great!" Mikey said. "Thank you but I'm not done yet." Dizzy said as she wiped the sweat from her forehead and kissed Ash. He held her hands and told her, "Come on Dizzy, you've been cleaning all day. You need a break.", "I'll be fine. Toni has been a big help. I just need one more spot to clean and I'm done.", "Well, if I'm relieved from my duties, how about we got out to eat?", "I'm in, I'm starving." "Mikey, you're always hungry.", "Whatever, let's go." We all chuckled. "Dizzy, you coming or staying?", "I got one more room to clean but I'll catch up, okay?", "Alright, I'll make sure to bring you something.", "Thank you. Have fun guys!" We all said bye to Dizzy and went to the car. I just fucking hope that she won't find those tests. We went to The Outback. They had some damn good steak. But I can tell that Luke is worried about me. He kept glancing at me. Maybe he knew. Maybe they all knew. Maybe I'm going crazy. I jumped when my phone rang. I excused myself from the table and walked outside. It was Dizzy. "Hello?", "Why didn't you tell me?", "Tell you what?", "Don't give me that shit! You're fucking pregnant!"

Dizzy's POV
As soon as they got home, I grabbed Toni and we went into her room. I grabbed her backpack and took out the tests. "Did you really think that I'd miss these?", "I was partly hoping that you wouldn't look in my closet. It's an invasion of privacy.", "Don't try to be funny with me. Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant and why didn't you tell me that you and Luke fucked without protection?" She grabbed her hair and said, "I don't know! It just happened and... we didn't think it through.", "You're damn right you didn't. Oh my god, Toni...", "I know... this is bad.", "It's not bad, it's just a different situation for you.", "Are you mad?", "No, I'm just disappointed that you just didn't tell me. To tell you the truth, I'm excited for you. You're gonna have a baby! I love babies! And it's Luke's! If that's not the dream then I don't know what you were looking for." She laughed and I hugged her. "I haven't told Luke yet. I haven't told anyone. It wasn't really a part of the plan.", "I know but I think it's time that we should.", "We?", "Yes, we.  I want to share in the good news too." She grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs where the boys were hanging out in the living room, playing video games.