19. Hearts Upon Our Sleeve

19.

Dizzy's POV
I saw Toni's picture of her and the guys at the baby shower on Instagram while on the plane ride home. There were a lot of fans who were commenting and liking the picture. And I mean a lot. They were so excited and freaking out about Toni's bump. Some fans sent hate and went on and on about how Toni was stupid and how Luke would leave her but it was bullshit. I only hope Toni knows that. Fans were sending in names and were asking about the gender and if her and Luke were going to get married. I think the fans were more excited than Toni. Then the flight attendant told me to turn off my phone and I looked out the window. I'm going to be in so much trouble but I don't care. As long as my best friend had the best baby shower ever, I'm happy.

...

Despite the minor setback caused by me, the show will be over before Toni's due date. I think, my math is a little off but I will definitely be there for the birth. God, I can't wait to come back home and help Toni with the baby. She still hasn't told me what the baby's name is. I tried to ask Luke but he wouldn't tell me either. The rest of them don't know the name either. "I'm telling you, Michaela is a good name for a girl name." Mikey said. "They're not going to name their kid Michaela, Michael." Ash joked. "It's still a good name." Mikey mumbled. "Maybe it's like Camilla or something." Cal said. "That's a nice name.", "Well, whatever the baby's name is, it's going to be the most beautiful baby I've ever seen." I said. "How do you know?" Cal asked me. "Come on, it has Irwin and Hemmings genes in its DNA. It's going to be a cute ass baby.", "We Irwins are cute as hell." Toni said as she rubbed her belly. "I can agree with that." Luke said then kissed her hand. "I second that." I said and winked at both Ash and Toni. Ash and Toni smiled at me. They both blew kisses and I chuckled. "Okay guys, I gotta go if I want to get out of here for the baby.", "Bye Dizzy!", "I miss you!", "Bye! Miss you too Calum!", "I'll call you tonight!" Ash yelled. "Okay, bye guys!" They hung up and I went back to work. This is going to be one hell of three or four months.

What I hate about LA is the traffic. I mean seriously, the traffic here is atrocious. I'm scared that I'm going to miss my flight for Toni's birth. They still haven't told me what the baby name is! But I'm trying to get there as fast as I can so I don't miss anything. Well, maybe the pushing but everything else, I wanna be there for. I guess it was my fault for not telling anyone I left for the baby shower and that the network wouldn't stop clutching on whether they needed to let me go or not. They didn't and the show became a success We were even asked for a second season. I haven't made my decision yet. I know everybody loves Diane Young but Dizzy has to go back home. I've been texting Ash, Cal, and Mikey about what was going on. I got a text from Luke super late last night. Like 3:00 am that her contractions were starting. I immediately got in a cab and prayed that I get to the airport in time. She's still in the hospital and she's doing okay. The contractions were still going on. "Can you go any faster?!", "It's LA. What's you expect?!" I groaned and then the traffic started to go. If this is how traffic is going to be, I better hope I be there for her first birthday party.

Toni's POV
The damn baby is coming and Dizzy isn't here yet. I am freaking out. Maybe it was the baby or maybe it was Dizzy. It didn't matter, this baby was coming now and I'm not ready. The contractions keep coming in stronger and faster. While we were driving to the hospital, Ash told me that Dizzy is on her way, she'll be here soon. She needs to be here now. I need a female to tell me what to do and Liz or mum isn't here yet. "Well how long will she be?" I asked quietly. "She said in about two hours.", "This baby is coming out in two hours. Tell the fucking plane to hurry the hell up.", "It's alright, Toni. We'll be at the hospital and Dizzy will be right there." Luke said to me. "You promise?" He smiled sweetly at me and said, "I promise. Now, deep breaths baby." I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. This baby is really kicking my ass.