20. Epilogue

Epilogue

3rd POV
On May 20, 2018, Diane June Young became Diane June Irwin. It was a small ceremony with family and friends. Toni was Dizzy's maid of honor. Lauren, Kayle (her mom) and Crystal were her bridesmaids. Luke was the best man with Calum, Michael and Seth. Harry was the ring boy with Annabelle as the flower girl. It was beautiful wedding. The Young family were excited and happy to welcome Ashton in their family. The Irwin family were equally excited for Dizzy. The bride looked ravishing, it took weeks for Dizzy to find the perfect dress. Toni, Calum and Dizzy found the perfect dress four months before the wedding. The groom was handsome with the help of Luke and Seth. Ashton wanted to look perfect for Dizzy, for the first time being with her, he was nervous. But when he saw her walk down the aisle with her father, he knew there was no reason to be nervous. This is the woman he loves and he's marrying her. He wanted to do this and they were both ready. Toni always dreamt of her brother's wedding and who the lucky bride will be. Knowing that it was her best friend, she was too ecstatic for words. She knew that her brother lucked out and that her best friend found the best person in the world. She had a feeling that they're marriage won't be hard since they already acted like a married couple. Luke was happy for his mate. Dizzy was the better half of him, the girl that can do everything and anything with and for him. Together, they'd be unstoppable and it was beautiful to watch. Calum also found this beautiful because his mate was getting married. With a girl that can roll with the punches. She was tough, clever and mature. He was proud of him for putting a ring on that finger. Michael teared up because he couldn't believe that Dizzy and Ash were going to be husband and wife. Ash is the most loving and caring person he has ever met. He's always so positive and being with Dizzy, he seems to smile brighter. Laugh louder and love harder. She was his weakness but it didn't stop him from being with her forever. When the officiate announced them as husband and wife, everyone cheered so loud that it would've been mistaken as a sports event than a wedding. Ashton lifted Diane and kissed her like he was never going to kiss her again. Out of all the kisses they shared, this one meant the most to them. This kiss meant they were starting their new life together and they couldn't wait. They walked down the aisle and everyone still clapped and popped the bottles of wine and champagne. The new married couple laughed with their arms hooked with each other and their families. Their new and old families.

A year went by after the wedding and everything was the same. The band was playing their new music, Toni was taking care of Annabelle and Dizzy was in a new movie. But of course, some things were different. On June 5, 2019, Luke proposed to Toni. It was at a fancy restaurant that Luke has saved up for. When Toni said 'yes', Annabelle clapped and smiled. People were clapping and they kissed each other and Annabelle. Toni was so happy and excited. She has been in love with Luke for so long and being a mother of his child just showed her how much he loved her. She was waiting for this moment and now that it happened, she couldn't wait to go shopping. For Luke, he wanted to marry her since they got back together after Arzaylea. He didn't want to rush into it but when he got her pregnant, he didn't want his proposal to be read as just a reason to be together because they had kid. He wanted to marry her for the right reasons which were, he loved her, he wanted to support her and she loved him. He wanted to be with her until they grew old and show his daughter that his love for her mother will never die. They shared the good news with everyone. Dizzy was so happy and she knew that one day, he was going to propose. She did help him pick out the ring. Luke is a great guy and an amazing father and she knows that her best friend is in good hands. Ashton has been resistant of Toni and Luke's relationship since the beginning but this time, he was over the moon. He was so proud of his best mate and happy for his little sister. He danced with his niece and hugged them both. Like him and Dizzy, they were meant to be together... forever. Calum was so excited for another wedding and seeing another one of his mates getting married. Michael teared up again and gave them both the biggest hugs he could give them. Then he started to think about Crystal and him, how wonderful she makes him feel... Months went by and the wedding was finally set. On March 20, 2020, Antoinette Pamela Irwin tied the knot with Luke Robert Hemmings. Dizzy was the maid of honor with Lauren, her mum and Michael. Ashton was the best man with Calum, Jack and Ben. Harry walked Toni down the aisle and was the ring boy. Annabelle was once again, an adorable flower girl. This was another beautiful wedding with everything Toni and Luke wished for. The Hemmings and Irwin families were now closer than ever and it was another great wedding. This is what Luke always wanted for his wedding, to be with the woman he loved, his best mates and his family and daughter to be there cheering for them. Toni always imagined her wedding to be so traditional but ever since Dizzy mentioned Luke, she knew that her wedding will be anything but traditional and it was perfect the way it was. When they were announced husband and wife, Luke dipped her and kissed her. Everyone laughed and cheered with Annabelle hugging her father's leg. When they walked down the aisle, they held hands with Annabelle and their families. The family they made and loved.

The final chapter of 5 Seconds of Summer and the two best friends begins on November 8, 2021. On that day at 2:00 am, Ashton and Diane Irwin created Cody Hudson and Tatiana Kerry Irwin. Fraternal twins who they will love and protect forever. They could tell that Cody had mischievousness in his eyes like his mother while Tatiana had more sass in her pinky than her dad had in his whole hand. Everyone loved them, Toni was a proud aunt. She always played with Cody and Tatiana while Annabelle always made fun of Michael and Calum's clothes. Luke was a great babysitter when Dizzy was working. Grandparents Young were also great babysitters when both Ash and Dizzy were working but Ash and Dizzy were the best parents they could be. They took family trips, visited family and taught them to have table manners while eating their vegetables. Dizzy always wanted a family of her own with Ash and now that she has one, she couldn't be happier. She didn't want to change a thing about any of them. Ashton has taken care of kids for a big portion of his life but taking care of his own kids seemed like the biggest blessing he has ever received in exception of gaining Dizzy as his wife. He loved them so much and made them all happy by being the father that his real father never was. Cody and Tatiana had the best parents like Annabelle had Luke and Toni. Their little family got a little bigger but it was alright. They loved each other and were always there. The final chapter of this family ends here. It ends here, knowing that these girls dreamed big and achieved what they wanted. Dizzy wanted to be an actress and be a part of Ashton's life. Her ending is that she became an accomplished actress, being the love of Ashton's life and raising two kids of her own with the man she fell in love when she heard his voice in 'Don't Stop'. Toni dreamed of see her family more often and travel the world. She was able to move back to Sydney with her brother and his band, visiting foreign places while being married to the lead singer and loving her four year old daughter. During that time, the girls gained friends for life and families that they'll never leave behind. So that's the story of Diane June Irwin and Antoinette Pamela Hemmings, the story of two best friends who loved 5 Seconds of Summer.