2: Remember Me

"I missed you so much" I jumped on my seat as I heard the voice making my heart throb all of a sudden. I felt someone gave me an embrace behind. From the hug, I felt secured. The hug was too affectionate and soft that I thought I have been in this moment before.

I was too carried away from the hug. I came back to reality when the strong wind brushed on my skin making me realize what was actually happening.

Who was hugging me?

As soon as I got my senses back, I turned around and saw the same guy, Jimin.

"Hey! Why'd you do that out of nowhere!" I screamed in slight panic. It was just frightening when someone I doesn't even know makes some affectionate touch like that.

"I just missed hugging you, Haesoo. It's been years" he said with a smile.

"Who are you actually?" I asked taking steps behind widening the gap between us.

"I just stated my name earlier" he mumbled with a chuckle as it made me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"That's not what I mean" my voice was too cold that it made him realize I wasn't taking things funny.

"Try to remember me, Haesoo" he said as his eyes were pleading me on something I don't even know on the first place.

I cleared my throat and turned my back on him. "Sorry, I think you've mistaken. I'm not the Haesoo you are talking about" then I left.

It's been weeks now but he was still bothering me. Everytime we bump, he would always force me to remember him. I don't even understand what he was talking about. He's a bothersome to the fact that he annoys me. Did I really forgot someone? Did I got an amnesi----- silly, why am I even thinking about it?

I went home to rest and laid on my bed still on tracks of thinking about it. Jimin was just making me curious in every single minute of my life.

I slipped my thoughts away and went downstairs to see my mom cooking something. I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"Eomma~" I mumbled while resting my head on her back.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked with a sweet smile but I shook my head.

"Nothing really" I weakly mumbled under my breathe and heaved a deep sigh.

"Mother knows when her daughter wasn't feeling right" she assures me to say what I wanted to blurt out but I shook my head again.

"I'm just really hungry so make it faster, okay?" I slightly chuckled earning a look from her.

"Just sit on the side, I will prepare your food" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Thank you, Eomma!" I mumbled enough for her to hear as I stare at her from the counter. I really love her, she's really a mom who doesn't stop showering her daughter too much love. And I am just proud to have a caring, loving and a kind-hearted mother.

As soon as the meal was serve, I ate it and went upstairs to wash myself and then drift off to bed.

"Haesoo!" a boy called out my name. I couldn't see his face clearly but I am sure who it was.

"Why?" I asked taking the space beside him.

"Promise me something" he said looking thoroughly on my eyes as I also stared at his mesmerizing gazes.

I flashed a smile and turned my side on him. "Okay tell me what is it" I muttered as he raised his fingers turning it into pinkies.

"Don't leave, okay?"

"Why? As if I'm gonna go away" I said rolling my eyes but I just got a flick on my forehead.

"Just promise me!" he whined and held my hand and also turned it into pinkies as I connected it with his.

"Promise. I will never leave your side" I muttered with a smile and we released after swearing.

"Don't ever dare to break that promise or I'll never see you anymore. I won't visit you and will never be with you when you're lonely. I will never help you with your studies too. If you're going to leave me and then you're also coming back, you will never see me again and that will be the reason of your death!" he said earning a laugh from me.

"Are you freaking serious?" I asked in between my laugh.

"Yes! I'm freaking serious!" he exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug.

I suddenly woke up and realized it was just a dream. I saw myself and a teenager boy in his middle school uniform. I didn't even had a chance to recognize his face but his voice lingers in my mind.

But who is him?

I was so brought up with the dream earlier, I didn't even noticed the time and now I arrived late in the class. Thankfully I came before the professor did.

I made it to my seat and unconsciously stared at the empty space beside me. It was a surprise not to see him around. Wait----- why am I even thinking about him?

My thoughts were all erased when the empty seat was now occupied. I turned to look at him but in surprise he wasn't looking at me nor talking to me. He's not even bothering me which he usually do. Wondering what he's up to? What's with him?

I never anticipated the class to end this early for lunch. I stood up with my things and walked out of the room to our lockers.

"Hey, I'm not going to eat with you today. I have something to buy in the mall and I'll come back immediately" Xiaoyou said as I put all my things inside and locked it after.

"Can I just go with you?" I asked.

"No I can manage" she muttered and closed her locker.

"But------"

"Goodbye!" I never had a chance to continue what I was about to say when she already ran away. I just sighed in defeat and walked on the cafeteria alone.

It's so gloomy to eat alone. And eating alone sucks so I decided to walk around the campus. Amazed by how big was it, maybe it has hidden rooms that were barely looked up just like those schools I see on dramas.

Peeking through empty halls, I finally found an empty room. It wasn't empty at all as it has a grand piano in the middle.

I barged inside and sat in front of it as I started to press the keys. I sang along with the melodies as it gives me a pleasing feeling not until------

I heard a clap. "You still played the same piece you play for me" I heard the same voice again.

The same voice I heard in my dreams.

I turned to see who it was and my glances laid on him. I stood from my seat and was about to walk away and avoid him but he held my arms halting my tracks.

To my surprise, he pulled me in a hug. When I try to escape, I couldn't, he is so strong. I was too carried away and let him rest on my shoulders as I heard his silent sob.

"Please. Haesoo, remember me"