32: La vie en Rose

Our winter vacation already ended. I celebrated holidays with Jimin and mom at Busan where our hometown located. I introduced him as my boyfriend to my relatives and they were happy to see me deeply inlove with my man they knew as my bestfriend before.

I am now at our classroom, sitting on my chair, watching dance choreographies while eating a pepero stick. Our proffesor still not here so our class is really a mess. I slowly eat the long chocolate stick. I am really bored because Jimin and Xiaoyou are still not here.

"That looks delicious, can you share some?" Jimin asked as he put his bag on his chair and sat above my desk. I gave him two sticks but he refused.

"You said you want some?" I asked in confusion. He leaned in closer and whispered.

"I want this way of sharing" he said and he put his mouth on the last part of the chocolate stick that I am eating and took a bite on it. I widened my eyes at him. He bit it until our faces became closer. I didn't move as he keeps on eating and he stopped and looked in my eyes and continued to bite the stick that's left on my mouth. As he continued, he finally ate all the stick and our lips met and he kissed it.

"Woaaaaaaah!!" The whole class is staring at us and I was left frozen. I looked at Jimin and he winked at me.

"Smooooth" one of our classmate said.

"Jimin-ah, how did you do that?!" Another one said while clapping. Some of our classmates filmed it and gigling as they re-watch the video.

"Everyone, may I introduce to you. My girlfriend, Jin Haesoo" he said and held my hand. I widened my eyes and hid on his back because of embarassment. He just kissed me in front of our classmates?! They clapped and cheered but I still hid my face because I'm really flushing red.

They were interupted when Mrs. Choi entered the room and started to discuss our lessons.

I still can't get over on what Jimin did to me this morning. It's embarassing yet so sweet. I keep on jumping in my bed and shouting on my pillow, i'm still blushing.

In the middle of joy, my mom knocked on my door. I sat on my bed and let her in.

"Honey, can you do me a favor?" She asked at me and I was wondering if there's something wrong. "Can you change your major?"

"W-why?" I asked.

"Listen. You should take Business Administration. You should know how to handle a bussiness" she said.

"O-okay" I said, I don't want to say no. She's barely ask me favors, I know she has her reasons.

"I know it's not your passion. Your dad talked to me. You are the only heir of his bussiness and everything on him that he worked hard for" she paused.

"A-appa?! Why me? Didn't he left us to be with his new family? He left you and you raised me all by yourself?! How can he talk to you despite of all the hurts and sins he did to you? Didn't he have an affair and has his new children to be his heir?" I can't control my words anymore. I still hate him because he left me and my mom who all did was to love him with all of her heart.

"According to the law, you are the only heir. His new children is not his, they're only children of his new wife" she said and she caressed my cheek.

"Alright" I closed my eyes.

"Haesoo, he's sick" she said and tears fell down on her cheek and I immediately wiped it. "S-so he decided to give his one of his biggest bussiness to you and the small ones to his another daughter"

"F-fine, just for you. I'll change my major" I said and hugged her.

"Please, forgive him and don't hate his new family. I didn't raise you to hate people. Forgive him like god forgave our sins. I raised you as a good daughter" she said and I nodded.

I talked to my professors that I'll change my major. It's all done and all I'll do is to enter my new department. I already talked to Xiaoyou, Jungkook and Jimin that I already changed my major. I talked to Jimin last night and said all the whole story and he understand it. Xiaoyou changed her major because her parents said it in the first place but she didn't agree just to be with me. And now we have same major, atleast I won't feel lonely. And I'm really worried because I'll barely have a time to be with Jimin.

I studied hard on how to handle bussinesses. It's hard but I can do it. There are many lessons that I should learn so that I won't fail.

Despite of all the busy things in my new major, I still managed to have a time for Jimin.

"Jagi, you don't have to do all of it for me. Just study hard" he said while we're eating in a restaurant.

"If I could have one wish, I want to be with you all the time" I said.

"Don't worry. I'll be always here even though we will have a bare time to see each other. I'll promise to wait for you" He said and I smiled at him so wide. "Please, always smile okay?" I nodded my head at him. After we ate, he took me to Sky Rose Garden.

We were speechless when we saw the sunset, it's really captivating.

"The sunset is beautiful, just like you" he said. "And those roses behind you"

"And you're the most handsome man I've ever met" I said.

"Roses, for you" he gave me the boquet of roses. I took it and smell it. There is a note hanging in one of the rose.

The girl who's handling these flowers is the most beautiful girl in the universe.

-Jimin

I blushed and kissed the letter. The darkness of the evening covered the place but the garden lights started to light up when Jimin hugged me. I admit it, he's like those leading men in dramas. He's so perfect and a loving boyfriend. He's enough, I can't wish anymore because he already granted it. I cried at his chest and he immediately let go and asked why.

"Jimin-ah, you are really my everything. Thank you for all the things you did to me. Always remember that I love you so much" I said and wiped my tears. There were forming tears on his eyes and it finally fell. He immediately wiped it.

"I feel the same. I love you too" he said. We sat on the bench and I leaned on his shoulders to watch the lights and roses around us. We stayed like this, just hugging each other and hearing our heart beats that beats in the same way. He leaned his chin on my head and caressed my hair. Yes, I'll say that it's my perfect moment in all my life and I don't want it to end. I touched the necklace he gave to me.

"Park Jimin, a perfect definition of a boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have him" I said.

"Jin Haesoo, a perfect definition of goddess of love and beauty" he replied back and I smiled. "Do you still remember when we were at amusement park? Do you still remember what Ahjusshi said?"

"I can feel that you two will fall inlove with each other someday. I can see my wife in you Miss"

"That will never happen" I smiled at him.

"Oh, that's sad. Ija, love is blind and it comes unexpectedly"

I smiled again.

"Someday, you'll be his girlfriend" what? Aniya, he's just my bestfriend.

"Yes, and he's right" I said while chuckling.

"We ended up being lovers. Will we end up as married couple?" He asked and I nodded at him.

I didn't expected it, I fell inlove with Jimin.