28: Love Maze

"What?!!!" Mom said.

"Eomma. I love him" I said, I didn't expected that she'll be mad. Someone help meㅠ.

"No. I'm not supporting you" She said.

"It's okay if you're against us. But I will fight for her" Jimin said.

"Omg, what a big word" She laughed. "I'm just kidding! Ofcourse I'll support you. To be honest, I really want you to be my daughter's husband" she continued to laugh.

"Eomma!" I whined.

"I love Jimin, I want him to be my son. So, if you're going to go out today, just get out of my house and have fun!" She said smiling like crazy at us.

"Thank you, Eomma" Jimin said as he bowed to her.

We bid goodbye to her.

"Finally, you know what I want" I said. Honestly, I don't really want to have a ride at cars. I want to ride buses, walk at pavements and a ride at a public subway. Now, we are riding a subway. I really want to have a ride with him here.

"Couples are really standing here" he said. I saw couples standing near a window, they are sweet. I smiled at Jimin. The train is crowded so I liked it more. I barely have a time to ride trains because I always take buses on the way to school.

The train got shaky, eveyone whined in annoyance. Because of the shakiness, I got out of my balance and Jimin held my waist to hold me.

Dugdug. Dugdug.

My heart still beating like this even though he's already my boyfriend. It feels so different. My face blushed and I felt the heat rushing through my cheeks. He looked at me straight in the eyes, those strong gazes are melting. He came closer and kissed my cheeks. I widened my eyes, he kissed me in public? At a public vehicle?

No words came out and I was frozen, everything went slow. Even though there are many people here, he's only the one I can see right now.

I didn't noticed that the train already stopped.

"Haesoo?" I came back to reality and noticed that I was looking at him all this time.

"My boyfriend is so handsome" I said. He held my hand and smiled again as we walk out of the train.

We stopped at Coex Mall.

"Just like a typical boyfriend, I'll treat you to cinema and we will watch anything you want" he said.

"Oh, TWICELAND is showing! Perfect, I want to see TWICE in a big screen, please?" I said.

"Let's go!" He dragged me inside and we get tickets and foods. We entered and sat on our seat in the back.

We chose this kind of cinema, where you can order foods and feel at home.

"Eotteokhae? The remote isn't working" I said as I keep on pressing the button to lower the seat.

Jimin held my remote but I didn't gave it to him and kept on pressing until it works and accidentally, I pressed different button and he fell above me. He stayed at his place and stared at me. The staring contest interrupted by TWICE's music.

We get back to our seat and I focused on the screen, I shouted and chanted to their song and sang along with my fellow ONCEs. Jimin noticed that I'm having a hard time to pick some popcorns because my eyes are focused only on TWICE. So, he put his hand full of popcorn in front of me so I can eat properly. I keep on picking popcorns until I noticed that there's none anymore. I looked at his hand as I kept on picking. He cought my hand and held it. I smiled at him again and focused to the screen.