34: Ms. President

I went to school with my eyes swollen after crying so hard last night. My mind and my heart can't accept the fact that he left me. And the worst is, I still can't understand him. I saw her walking on the hallway approaching me. I walked as if I don't know her even she smiled at me, when I passed over her she asked me.

"Why are your eyes swollen?" I laughed sarcastically. "What's with the sarcastic laugh?"

"Isn't it obvious? Jimin hasn't told you?" I crossed my arms, my back facing her. She dragged me to the place where there's no student passing by.

"So, you already know?" She smirked and rolled her eyes at me.

"Are you still the Xiaoyou I know?" I asked.

"Ye—"

"Then why'd you cheat on me. Having an affair with my boyfriend?" I can't control my temper anymore. I want to slap her.

"Correction. My boyfriend. Your ex-boyfriend" she said.

"I asked why, not your correction!" I shouted at her.

"Well, I gave him what he want that he can't get from you!" She shouted back.

"W-what do you mean I can't give?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

"I SLEPT WITH HIM. I gave him what he want. Something happened to us" and by those words, I got it easily and my tears fell as I slap her so hard.

"I can't believe you did this to me. I loved and trusted you. You ruined our friendship!" I cried.

"Wanna know why? Well, let me tell you. You just stole something from me so as your payback, I stole him from you!" W-what?

"I didn't stol—" she interrupted me.

"How I wish you're not my stepsister! Dad's biggest business was already mine but he changed his mind! And he gave it to you!" She shouted again. W-what? So she's my stepsister? Dad's daughter? Wait? I can't understand.

"But I'm his daughter, and the law said i'm his heir" I said.

"Exactly, so I stole him from you!" I was about to slap her again but Jimin held my wrist.

"Stop this, please. Haesoo, please leave" He said and my heart broke again.

"You're such a fake friend! How I wish I didn't met you! Congratulations for becoming an official slut. You're too lucky to be loved by someone I loved the most" I paused and looked at Jimin who can't look at me. "I'll wait for you, yagsokhae" I said and left. (Yagsokhae means promise)

Three months has passed and I already graduated. Dad invited me to his company and he introduced me to his employees, shareholders, board members, and to everyone from the company.

"Good morning, everyone" he started his speech to the pres. He held a meeting to pass his position to me. "She's an outstanding student from her school with her major. She's a professional and your future CEO. Please welcome her with your warm hearts. Haesoo my daughter, come here." He smiled at me and I stood up from my seat and held the mic.

"I'm too young to hold dad's position. But i'll assure you that I'll run his company like he did to all of you. I'm Jin Haesoo, daughter of CEO Jin Daeyoung. Please call me as President Jin or President Haeyoon. I don't want you to call me by me real name. It's better if you call me Ms. President. Please trust me, thank you" I bowed 160 degrees to everyone and they applaused. Dad smiled to me and hugged me.

"Starting from today, she's already your CEO. Ms. Jin Haesoo, I mean President Jin Haeyoon of Olivia Lauren" the vice chairman said and they applaused again. I shook my hands to everyone as the pres ended. It seems so different, starting from today, I'll leave my ordinary life and will be the CEO of one of the biggest companies in South Korea. Dad tapped my shoulders and gave me an i-believe-in-you look and I smiled at him.

Dad gave me a house and a new car for me to use. Eomma left Seoul because she will be staying with my grandparents. I insisted her to stay but she still want to stay with them. She said that I should leave her temporarily because I should focus on the company. I drove to my new house. It's bigger than my previous house. It's a two-storey building with maids inside.

"Ms. President, I'm Lee Jihee. Your assistant in this house" She said and she bowed. I bowed too. "This is Chaerin, Inna, Junghyo, and Shinhye. They are maids here too" she added and they bowed to me.

"Thank you" I bowed again.

"Ugh. Ma'am don't bow because you're higher than us" she smiled.

"President Jin, do you need anything?" Junghyo asked.

"Ugh. Nothing. Take my baggages to my room" I said as I wandered around the big house. There's a pool outside and garden of rose. My dining room and kitchen is big. Everything I need is here. I went upstairs and saw five rooms and the biggest one is mine. I entered my room. My jaw dropped as I look how big is it. I even saw TWICE's poster there, I smiled as they put my other posters.

I took a bath and plopped down on my super comfy bed. I opened my phone and saw a news on naver.

Headline: CEO Jin of Olivia Lauren gave his position to his daughter. Olivia Lauren is one of the biggest apparel company in South Korea. CEO Jin kept her anonymous to the media due to personal reasons.

I kept my identity hidden, I don't want the world to know who I am. Also, I don't want Xiaoyou and Jimin to know about this.

I went to twitter to check what's happening

Worldwide Trends:

1 #AnonymousCEOofOliviaLauren
     with 2.1M tweets.

2 #NewCEOofOliviaLauren

3 #PetitionToRevealHerselfToMedia

I opened every trending hashtags and they are all sending petition to reveal myself. I decided to reveal myself after a year.

As I scroll, I saw Jimin's past tweet 2 years ago. I was tagged in his tweet and I saw our selca together.

"It should be deleted, why is it still here?" I asked and closed my phone. I hugged my pillow and cried. I still can't move on.

Why do always people loves you and then they'll leave you alone. Why do they always hurt me? Why do they always leave me?

My phone rang and I saw Jungkook's name on it and I answered it quickly.

"Ms. President?" He asked and I widened my eyes.

"W-wait? How did you know" I asked.

"Didn't you just said 2 years ago?" He laughed.

"How are you? Are you okay there in London?" I asked. He left our school and studied at London.

"I'm okay here. It was stressing but I'm graduating!" He shouted and I smiled.

"Congrats. I heard you're the heir of your mom's company" I said.

"Yeah. I really don't want to live like this. Running a company isn't my passion" he said with his annoyed tone. "You? Are you okay in Seoul, Ms. President?" He laughed.

"Ofcourse. When are you going back home?" I asked.

"After two months" he said. "I'll invest in your company. We will work together, okay?" He laughed.

"Geez, I want that!" I laughed too.

"Oh bye now, it must be late there. Good night!" He said and he hanged up.

I sat on my office and it's my first day in the company. I'm so nervous, even though I'm trained. I'm holding one of the biggest company here in Korea. My secretary barged in my office and bowed.

"Ms. President, someone want's to talk to you about business matters" she said. I nodded at her as I sit.

"Let him in" I said and she bowed before she left.

Someone walked in and sat in front of my desk. I faced him and widened my eyes as I realized who's in front of me.