6: I Can Be Your Bestfriend Again

"Yah! Let me go!" I tried to resist but it's useless.

His face is just inches away from me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" The janitor saw us. What the! It's so embarassing!

Finally, Jimin let go of me and said 'nothing' to the janitor.

"Yah! What are planning to do with me?" I asked with my furrowed eye brows. He just smirked! What the! I hate smirks!

"Don't get me wrong. Are you planning o-on ah-" I said stuttering. He just laughed?

"What's funny?" I asked.

"I'm just testing you! Hahahaha!" He laughed as if there's no tomorrow.

"What's even funny huh?!!" I yelled.

"You didn't change. You're still Haesoo. The embarrassed, shy, and the blushy one" He said.

"What?"

"I love the way you call me 'pabo'. You always tease me back when we were in middle school"

"Pabo!" I teased. I don't know why but, my mouth let me say that word. I immediately covered my mouth. It's so embarrassing! I gets shy easily you know?!

"Kyeowo~" (Kyeowo means adorable in Korean)

"About what?" I asked.

"You're blushing" He said.

"No, I'm not!"

"Look at you. Blushy~"

"What the! Can you please stop teasing me?"

"I won't unless you do aegyo"

What?! Aegyo? I don't know how to.

"I will not do aegyo" I said.

"Then, I will tease you everyday" I left him then he ran after me. He held my hand and-

"Haesoo-yah. Mianhamnida" He did aegyo instead of me. I admit. He's so cute. I stopped running.

"Are you forgiving me?" He did aegyo again. Why is he so cute?

"No, I won't forgive you" I ran again and went to our room.

Some of our classmates are there, they are studying quietly when I came to our room. Jimin broke the silence by shouting out my name.

"Haesoo-yah! Wait for me!!!" He shouted while running. I gave him a death glare and a 'shhhh' sign. He then apologized to our classmates.

We sat on our seats and I started opening my book to read something.
Our professor is not here yet so I opened my phone. I put my earphones and started to play my favorite music. 'Dance The Night Away of TWICE' well, I'm ONCE. I really love that song.

I heard Jimin mumbled something. Because the volume my earphone is so loud, I can't hear him.

He removed one of my earphones in my ears and put one on his.

"Yah? What are you doing?" I asked.

"You like Twice?" He said.

"Why would I tell you?"

"I guess, you really love them". I ignored him and I let my one earphone to him and listened with him. I don't know why but my body really lets him. What's wrong with me?

"Let's Dance The Night Away~" He sang.

"Yeah~ 1 2 3 Let's go!~" I sang along with him.

"Jeo bada gonno~" I laughed at him. He knows the song too. He's really cute. I smiled while he sung.