35: Angel

Someone walked in and sat on the chair in front of my desk. I faced him and widened my eyes as I realized who's in front of me.

"J-jeongguk!" I squealed as I stood up and ran over to him. He was about to bow to me but I stopped him.

"Ms. President!" He hugged me and I hugged him too while jumping so hard.

"Calm down" he laughed.

"Wahh, I miss you. I thought you're going home after two months?" I smiled while asking.

"I missed you too. I came back for you!" He flashed his bunny smile. "As I said, i'm going to be your business partner" he added.

"Okay, we're going to talk later after lunch because I'll be having a meeting after one hour" I said.

"How are you with Jiminie-hyung? Where's him?" He asked and I suddenly felt down. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He wiped my tears away.

"We broke up. Xiaoyou and Jimin cheated on me" I said and hugged me and caressed my back.

"I'm sorry. Stop crying" he said while comforting me. "Don't worry. Just forget them, okay?" I nodded my head and be get back to our seats.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe, I'll just work with you and travel everywhere" He looked around my office and his jaw dropped because it's too big.

"You're good at designing. Can you help me designing for our new clothes. It'll be released next month" I said and he nodded. "Thank you!" I added.

"You're workaholic huh? Even if it's your first day as a CEO" He smiled.

"Ofcourse. I should" I said.

We talked random things about our collaboration until my secretary came inside.

"Ms. President, let's go. The meeting's about to start" she said and I stood up.

"Jungkook, let's go. I'll introduce you to them" I said and he nodded.

We walked to the conference room, when I entered, they all bowed to me. They started their presentation about our new project to be released next month. I also introduced Jungkook as our new designer. They were happy to see him. The meeting took one hour. They all left leaving me and Jungkook alone.

"How does it feel to be a CEO?" He asked.

"It's hard" I fake-cried at him and he laughed.

"You can do it! We're working together right?" He said and cheered me up and playfully danced in front of my desk. I laughed at his childish attitude.

In the middle of our discussion, I felt something weird on my stomach. I ran to the restroom not far away from the conference room. I puked nonstop and my head really hurts. I called my secretary to call a doctor for me. After minutes of puking, I ran out of the room with Jungkook running behind me. I entered my office and sat on the couch.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. He touched my forehead and my neck.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said but my head still hurts. The doctor finally came in and sat in front of me.

"Ms. Jin, she's Dr. Kim" my secretary said and she left my office after bowing.

"What's the matter Ms. Jin?" Dr. Kim asked.

"Dr. Kim. I just puked nonstop lately and my head hurts so much" I said as I touched my head.

"And?" She said while touching my forehead.