19: Arguement

Haesoo's POV

"Good morning, Haesoo!" Jungkook greeted me as he walk beside me to our lecture room.

"Annyeong" I greeted him back.

"So how's my beautiful girl?"

"I'm okay" I replied back. "Wait. Wh-what?!" I acted as his words synced in my mind.

He just chuckled then we went inside. I saw Jimin looking at us. An eye contact happened, but I just avoided it. I sat beside him, and Jungkook on my right.

All this lecture time, even the class ended; I didn't look at him, nor talking to him. I don't know what to do.

It's afternoon now, Jungkook offered me to him sending me home but I refused. I just want to walk. I just feel to walk. I just like it.

Streets lights light up as I walk past by the posts. This made me happy. I started to admire the lights.

I look to those, I look to the trees and grasses beside me. I look to the road, cars passing by. The wind started to brush my skin making me to shiver 'cause of coldness.

As I walk, someone walked with me. Beside me.

"You're not talking to me nowadays" he said.

"I'm turning back the question to you" I replied back, not looking at him.

"Just, busy" I walked faster so that I'll not walk with him. He's not that long-legged but he approached me. "I know you, just tell me"

Do I really need to spill it to him? I really don't know what to do.

"Talk to me" I kept walking, I just ignored him. I don't know how to answer.

He held my wrist making me stop, he dragged me along with him to the bench, there's no one here walking by. No one, Just me and him.

"It's been weeks Haesoo, how could you take it? Tell me, what's your problem?" He asked again.

"Problem?" I laughed sarcastically. "Problem? No I don't have problems. You do, you have"

"I can't understand you"

"I'm not a type of a peeson who beat around the bush" I paused. "To be honest, I felt like you're going away from me"

"Huh? I never did"

"You sure? Oh, you're not avoiding me?" I looked staright into his eyes, I chuckled a bit. I just laughed at those words I spilled out to him. He looked kinda annoyed.

"You, you're the one who went away!" He said. "You're always with that Jungkook! You're not talking to me, calling me, chatting me, you even ignored me the day I saw you outside of your house hugging Jungkook!" I startled a bit, shocked with his tone of voice.

"I'm always with him? I'm just hanging out with him 'cause he's asking me and I don't want to ignore him. He even comforted me the day I needed someone, I'm waiting for you but he's the one there for me. And you! The last time I called you was the day I needed you! You lied to me!" I shouted back.

"Huh? Lied?"

"Yes! You said that you're busy, but the truth is- is t-that you're flirting with someone and you totally forgot about me!" My voice cracked. "I just want to be with you that day! You lied to me. And didn't you know I caught you? I caught you lying to me, you said that you're tryin' to sleep! I caught you two! Flirting in the public. You lied to me!" I shouted again holding back the tears that are ready to fall.

Why do I feel this? I don't even own him, he can do whatever he want but I'm acting like this! You! Haesoo! Stop!

"Why do you care?" Those words hit me. Why do I care? Right. It really hit me, I don't know what to say anymore.

"Don't act like..." he paused. "My girlfriend!"

"I'm not acting like that!" I stood up, running my way to home.

As I ran away, I didn't know that I'm already in front of our house. I saw Eomma and I immediately hugged her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asked me caressing my back up and down.

"Aniyaa, Bogo shipeoyeo" I said hugging her tighter.

"Awwww, okay go inside. I'm just buying something" she said and I nod.

I'm just in our door, removing my shoes when I heard his name.

"Jimin-ah! You're here! Come inside! Haesoo just came" Mom said.

I immediately went inside turning my way to the kitchen to get some foods then I ran upstairs throwing my bag to the bed.

I know he's already inside.

Knock Knock! (This reminds me of TWICE >-<)

OMG.

"Open the door, we're not done yet" He said teasing me. "Please open the door, let me talk to you" he keeps on knocking it.

I stood up then I opened the door letting him in, I don't know why, my body let me him in. As he came in, I locked the door.

I sat on my bed pulling blankets all over my body. He sat in the edge of the bed. He looked at me but I didn't do the same.

"Haesoo-yah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you, and I didn't want to hurt you. It's been weeks when we are not talking to each other, don't add burden more to me; don't add more weeks" He said.

"I can add months, I can add years too"

"Haesoo! Please" It took me a minute before I accept his apology.

"Ummmmm....."

"Please"

"Arasseo!" I shouted rolling my eyes at him. He jumped in the bed in joy. I watched him as he went near to me.

It's happening again, the feeling is so strange, heart beating so fast. What is this?

"Thank you Haesoo-yah!" He hugged me so tight. So tight. He just hugged me. He held my hands and put it in his waist telling me to hug him back, and I did. I hugged him back.

How I miss him hugging me. Yes, he always hugs me, but the feeling now is so strange. He hugs me, but not like this, it's different. So different.

We stayed like this.