24: Library

"Sorry, I'm late" Jungkook entered the room.

"Ugh! I thought it was him!" I said while face-palming my face. "Oh, hi Jeon!" I said as he sat beside me.

"Hi! Where's hyung?" He asked me.

"I don't know" I replied.

He just nodded his head.

"Class, i'm going to give you a ta-"

"Task again?!" I whined.

"Ms. Jin?" Mrs. Choi looked at me again.

"No, I mean ask again. Jungkook was asking me random things" I rubbed the back of my neck. "And he's annoying" I added.

"I'm going to give you a task, you all have to enter the creepiest part of this school which is our old library" Mrs. Choi said.

We all whined, except me. No one dared to enter that place. Some people said that there was a girl who hanged herself there because she was tired of studying and researching for her stupid thesis which was really depressing. They said that there were so many white ladies there who always scare students who dared to enter that place.

"The person who entered and successfully came back strong and brave is exempted to his/her thesis" she added.

"Oh come on, i'm not afraid you know" I said while laughing.

"Aren't you afraid. We haven't entered that place, we haven't seen students who are running scared after escaping that place. We are still freshmens here Haesoo" Xiaoyou said.

"White Ladies, creepy things? So stupid, as if i'm really scared. They are nothing but a non-existing things here in this world" I said while flipping my hair.

"Just make sure you're not scared after escaping there huh?" Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse!" I proudly said.

"So, you're doing it today after lunch. Get ready and eat now. Class dismissed" she bid goodbye to us.

"Why there?" Other student whined.

"For the sake of thesis" another one said.

"Kaja, i'm already hungry" Jungkook held my wrist.

"Someone's taking advantage while Jimin is gone" Xiaoyou said.

I laughed as we walked together to the canteen.

"This is very creepy" Xiaoyou said while clinging onto my arm.

Another student ran out from the building while shouting. Everyone's scared not attempting to enter.

"Who's next?" Mr. Han said.

I proudly entered the door.

"Wow, Brave Jin Haesoo is entering!" Mr. Lee said.

My classmates and my seniors got shocked and they all cheered for me which made me to be brave more.

I slowly entered the dark hallway.

"Look for the purple ribbon that is stucked inside a book" I remembered what Mrs. Choi said.

The room is really creepy and dark. There was a sound of a crow and a continous falling of random books in every hallway of a library.

"Come on yah! I'm not afraid" I said as I playfully fall random books everywhere while laughing. "Geez, i'm really crazy"

I opened the flashlight of my phone and played TT of TWICE.

I sang along to the song as I walk towards the darkest hallway. Nothing's really creepy here. There were hanging fake bats, spider webs and skulls with blood.