33: Untold Promise

We've been dating for 2 years, and our 2nd aniversarry is today. We faced struggles and problems together and we're still strong. I'm happy even if we had a little fight and sometimes big fights, we're still here, together. I'm glad because despite of being busy, we still managed to go out and have a date. I'm here sitting on my bed waiting for Jimin to call me. Honestly, I was waiting for almost 3 hours for him to call me. He said he will call me at 8 AM but it's already 11 AM. I was a bit enlighten when I received a message from him.

And wait, when he said he will call, he always call. And why did he messaged me instead of calling?

Jimin:

I can't make it today, i'm busy. Mianhae.

Haesoo:

But, I made this day as my free time.
I even said no to my groupmates to do our report.

He didn't replied anymore so I decided to call him. It took minutes before he picked up.

"Didn't I said i'm busy?" He said.

"J-jimin, who's calling?" A feminine voice was heard from another line.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Uhh. Nothing. Please i'm busy. Call me later" he said with his cold tone.

"But, did you forgot that it's our aniv—" I didn't had a chance to continue because he hanged it up and I felt down.

I didn't noticed that a tear dropped from my eyes. I can't believe he hanged it up so fast. He was never like that. He always call me and picking me up at my house. He was never cold to me.

I ran downstairs and opened my car Dad was given to me. I started the engine and drove my way to his house. I felt down, I just can't believe. Even though he's busy, he keeps on calling me.

W-what if he chea— stop your delulu mind Haesoo! He'll never do that.

But who's that girl I heard to the other line. Stop it, Haesoo! It might be his mom or sister.

But he said he don't have a sister, and her mom is in London.

I drove as fast as I can to his house. When I made it, I saw his car outside. And a person on the door. A feminine body, she came out of his house and I finally saw her face—

X-xiaoyou?!

Haesoo:

Jang Xiaoyou, where are you?

Xiaoyou:

In my house. Why?

But why do she need to lie to me? I called Jimin and he picked up.

"H-hello?" I akwardly said.

"Haesoo, didn't I sa—" I interrupted him by hanging up the call. I saw my bestfriend hugging my boyfriend. I slapped my face to make sure i'm dreaming but hell, it hurts.

They locked the house and walked holding hands with Jimin. The way they look at each other, the way Jimin looks at her was as same as he looks at me. Jimin held her waist and.... and