31: Birthday

It's been a two days since our last day together with Jimin. I always call him every hour but he always say "call later, i'm busy" I was wondering what's goin' on and he have no time to talk to me. Our winter vacation will end soon and I want to spend that last moment with him before I get busy studying. It's morning and I'm still in my room wondering what should I do. In the middle of my moment, my phone rang. I immediately looked at the phone screen.

"Tsk, I taught it was Jimin!" I said in the air and picked the call from Xiaoyou.

"Yah!! Bogo shipda!!!" She shouted from the line and I removed the phone from my ear because her voice hurts.

"Nado. Why did you call? Is there something important?" I asked.

"What's with the voice tone?" She said and she paused for a while. "Let's go to amusement park! Let's go out together"

"Ok" I shortly replied while pouting. To be honest, I don't have my mood to go out unless it's my boyfriend.

"Are you sad? Did Jimin hurt you?" She asked with worries on her tone.

"I always call him, ever hour. But he always say that he's busy. I'm worried and I miss him at the same time" I said with my saddest tone ever. "And my delulu mind thinks that he might cheat on me, and I'm scared. I've never been in a relationship before. I'm scared to be hurt"

"Yah! Don't think of that! Jimin is a very perfect boyfriend. He'll never do that to you. Because I know that he loves you so much" she said, and those words hit me.

"You're right. I'm just delusional" I said.

"I need you right now, please? Let's meet at Lotte World okay?" I nodded even though she can't see me and she hanged up the phone.

"Soo-yah! Bogo shipdaaaaaa!!" She shouted and ran to my arms to hug her.

"I miss you too, Ms. Jang!" I said and caressed her hair. She grabbed both of my shoulders and faced me.

"Let's go and face our fears!" She said and she dragged me all the way to ticket booth. I widened my eyes when she bought all tickets for the rides. I don't want to say no to her because it's our hang-out after almost one month.

I shouted as we tried all the rides. I faced my fears just for our joy. We tried the most thrilling rides such as Gyro Swing, Viking, French Revolution, and Atlantis. I was scared at first but was changed into smile as I saw my bestfriend drooling and crying because she's scared.

"That's so s-scary yet so f-fun" she stuttered as we walk like a zombie that will puke anytime.

"Y-you're s-so pale!" I said and laughed.

"Said with the one who's paler than me" she said and we stopped by a headband store. "Hey, let's try!" I nodded at her and we tried some cute headbands and took a selca together. We went to a food truck and ate fried food junks and drank churros.

"Wait, the nature's calling me. Wait here, I'll be back" she said and stood up.

"No, I'll go with you!" I said.

"Yah, I'm not used to take a- you know with someone. Please just stay here" I didn't had a chance to speak anymore because she already ran. She left me here sitting in the middle of the big carousel watching couples pass by. I was a bit envious.

It's been 15 minutes but Xiaoyou's still not here. I called her but she didn't picked up and I started to panic. It was all interupted when I saw a group of people watching me, I gave them a why-are-looking-at-me look and they just gave me a warming smile, I smiled back akwardly and they payed attention to a man.....