20: What Did You Do To Me?

4 months passed, I'm still hiding my feelings. Now I know, I have this kind of feelings for him and until now I always feel it's weird for me to like him. 'Cause you know, he's my best friend and it's not right.

Jungkook's still waiting for me, I don't want to hurt him and I don't want him to wait for me anymore. It's not that I like him. Yes, I like him but as my friend. I don't have any sort of feelings towards him.

I did what Jungkook told me before. Like you know, watching dramas. And then I half-understand what I felt is.

Me and Jungkook are still hanging out. I love the way he accompanies me with everything. It really makes me happy.

Jimin? Oh, I'm always with him also. But everytime that i'm with him, feelings so strange. I guess i'm slowly falling for him but it's never right. It's very wrong.

Everytime i'm with him feels like forever. I always feel comfortable like he's my mom. He always care for me, helping me with my studies. I love the way he remembered the last thing I said to him. From that day, he never left me. He always stay at my side. He even broke up with his girlfriend. Omg.

As by now, i'm walking through the hallway of the campus. I'm walking at the end part of this school. I went to the room when I saw him the day school started.

I heard a music from a room. Ofcourse, that caught my attention. I slowly walked near the room and brought my eyes to the window so that I can see what's going on inside.

He is dancing.

[Please play Jimin's Serendipity. Just imagine that he's not the one singing it😆 Just imagine.]

Jimin is dancing to Serendipity.

Oh gosh, I don't know that he's dancing too. Oh my gosh, he's really a good dancer.

Jimin keeps on dancing. The way he swayed his hands, the way he lifts up his shirt letting me to fall inlove with him more.

I watched him as he dances. Every part of his body is sweating. His forehead filled with sweats that makes his hair a mess. That look of him is so sexy. He's so attracting.

"Just let me love you~ Just let me loveeee youuuu~" he sang the part while dancing.

He has an angelic voice. OH MY GOSH.

I could feel my heart beating and my eyes are sparkling from the scenery i'm looking now. I'm mentally shouting like a crazy fangirl. I covered my mouth so that I won't scream everytime he moves his body.

While he dances, he stopped. His head and eyes looked towards my direction. I can't move my body now. I'm mentally and physically frozen.

Omg, he saw me.

"Haesoo" he said in a cute tone.

He ran outside, he came near me then hugged me. Omg, Jimin please stop.

After what feels like forever, he finally let go of me. I'm still there standing, thinking about what to do and what to say.

"Haesoooo" he said again while pinching my cheeks. "My baby Haesoo" what?!

I stared at him blankly.

"Hey? Did you see that?" I nod. "Am I a good dancer?" He said with puppy eyes.

"Oh, y-yes" I smiled.

"Let's go inside. I'll show you more" Omg Mr. Park Jimin is killing me. Without responding he immediately dragged me inside then locked the door. He played 'Lie'