21: Beautiful

Irritated by the alarm clock, I immediately woke up. I dragged myself downstairs to the kitchen to eat something.

Since that day, my mind keeps on landing to Jimin. I even forgot to eat. I didn't got enough sleep last night.

I walked like a zombie, my whole body is tired and I don't know why.

As I opened my fridge, I heard a manly voice near the kitchen counter. That made me to turn around from my last position.

"Good Morning~" he said in a sweet voice.

After he said those words, I got aware of my appearance and realized that I haven't washed my face. I immediately ran upstairs not bothering his reaction.

I took a bath and then dressed myself into a good-looking-but-simple clothes. And then after that, I ran back to the kitchen.

"Oh, Hi! Good Morning too" I said smiling.

"Why did you ran upstairs? Did you changed your clothes?" He asked.

"I just took a bath. And you know? It's inappropriate to face someone with your messy face" I said while tying my hair into a bun.

"But I like your look" wait? what? What kind of man will like a girl with that kind of look? "By the way, I cooked your favorite fluffy omelet and made you a coffee" he said, smiling widely as ever. His bangs mixed up with his eyes.

"Oh, thank you" that's only the word came out from my mouth.

"Sit, we can eat together. Your mom let me cook it for you"

"Wait? Where's Eomma?" I asked realizing that the presence of my mom is not here.

"She said she left for work and she asked me to look after you"

"Aish. Eomma. I'm not a kid anymore to ask someone to look after me" I said sipping my coffee.

"It's okay. Atleast I can be here to watch you all day"

A/N: Baby baby geudaeneun caramel machiatto~

Fudgeee. Why is he so sweet?

All I did was to eat the breakfast he made for me. The room was quiet but Jimin interrupted it.

"Get ready, we will go out later" he winked at me and then smiled.

"Why are we here? I thought we will go to a restaurant and eat?" I argued.

"Haesoo, it's just a play station. Play with me" he said and then he grabbed my wrist running to a place where many people are playing guns and attacking the screen. "Hold this, I know you haven't gone here so I'll teach you" he said and put a gun in my hand.

"Oh. How will I play this?" I asked.

"Just hit your enemy until he drops dead. Don't forget to push that pedal using your feet. If you want to hide, put off your feets there" I nod and did what he told me.

I smiled widely everytime I hit an enemy. The game was fun. I really enjoyed it.

After the game, we transferred to another station. The game is punching a boxing glove. Bear with me, I don't know all of this. All I know that if you punched it, you will see a record then blah blah blah.

Jimin tried first. He punched it and had a record of 1,357.

"Woah, you punched so hard! What was your last record here?" I asked stunning at what he did.

"957" he rubbed the back of his neck. "Try it, let's see who's stronger"

Wow. Park Jimin just challenged me.