40: 20th Anniversary

Only one week left and the event is near so I have to work hard together with my members.

"Ms. President, we already planned everything and we are ready to start preparing tomorrow. Stages, seats for audience, seats for the company members, decorations, products and clothes to be displayed, etc., Mr. Jeon already organized the event. Everything is well-organized" Mr. Han said.

I'm so lucky to have my employees like them, they're really hardworking. They never disappointed me.

"Thank you guys, i'm so glad I have you in the company" I said almost crying.

"We're luckier to have you as our CEO. You never treated us like a trash, you treat us like your family" Mr. Han said and all of my board members nodded at me.

"It won't happen if it's not because of you. Thank you for everything" I said.

"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma!" Minhyung cried so I immediately ran over to him and hugged him.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked with worries on my tone.

"I'm hungry" he pouted and I chuckled at how cute is him just like Jimin.

"Appa is coming here soon, just wait" I said and carried him in my arms while caressing his back up and down.

I sat back from my seat while he fell asleep on my arms. I reviewed all the new designs of our clothing that will be released next week.

"Ms. Kim? If there's anything that will be needed attention, can you fix it for me?" I asked my secretary through the line and I saw her nodded her head from outside of my door.

"Haesoo" Jimin barged in my office making Minhyung to turn his head and faced his father with sleepy eyes. Jimin put all the foods he bought at the table and took Minhyung from me.

"Appa" he mumbled and he roamed his little hands on his father's cheeks.

"Did my baby cried?" He said.

"Yeah because you took so long. He's already hungry so feed him now" I sarcastically said and Jimin pouted.

"I'm sorry baby" he hugged his son and walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

Omg, my face is heating up.

"Look, your Eomma is blushing!" He teased me and I hit his arm.

"Stop! Just feed Minhyung!" I said and he did what I said.

We ate together and talked about random things as usual. After eating, Minhyung fell asleep again and we both watched him snoring.

Jimin shifted his gaze from Minhyung to me.

"Haesoo-yah, how did you gave a birth to such a cute baby?" he asked.

"Maybe his father gave him a cute genes" I said and laughed. He came closer to me and kissed my forehead again.

"Minhyung is a cute accident" he said and I gave him a confusing look. "We didn't planned to have him right? It was just an accident" he added.

"Because you were so drunk that night! And you're such a byuntae!" I said.

"No, you're wrong. You're the drunk one that time, not me" he fought back.

"No!" I said and he shushed me because Minhyung might woke up.

"It doesn't matter anymore" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. He turn his face to making our faces only inches away from each other. "Do you want another Minhyung?" he asked and I widened my eyes and hit his chest.