27: We're Dating

"Jimin-ah" I looked at him.

"I can wait" he hanged his head low.

"Let's date" I smiled at him. He immediately looked at me and smiled so wide.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I can be your girl from now on" I smiled. I formed my pinkies. "Now, cross our pinkies and promise to each other" I connect it with his.

"I promise, I won't leave you" he promised.

"I promise too, I won't leave you and I'll be here by your side" I said.

"I promise to love you, forever" I smiled at his words.

"Park Jimin, I love you too" I cried while smiling like crazy.

"I WON'T BROKE OUR PROMISES" We said in unison, we laughed. We stood up together and hugged each other.

"This is the best night ever" he said as he hug me so tight.

He kissed my forehead not as a friend, but as his girlfriend.

"Saranghaeyo" I said between his chest.

"Nado saranghaeyo" he replied. I noticed his sparkling eyes.

"Are you crying?" I asked him.

"I just can't believe, I'm finally hugging my dream. My dream for almost 7 years" he can't stop smiling.

W-what? S-so, he loved me all this time? Why didn't I noticed? Am I that stone-hearted?

"Since the first time I met you, I already fell for you. You're loner, like me. You're really beautiful and you're very kind. You're so precious"

"How did you do that? Isn't it hard? You loved me all this time?"

"It's so hard, specially when the acciden't happened" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what?"

"For everything"

"Don't mind it. Haesoo-yah, I promised you even from the start. And I won't broke it. Promise" he said again.

He started to touch my cheeks and caressed it with his soft hands. He slowly let his face went near to me, our nose hit each other as the tip of his lips met mine. And then he kissed me. Everything went slow as I felt the snow started to fall.

We kissed as the snow hit our heads and the cold wind brushed against us. He moved his lips to met mine perfectly and softly kissed more. His lips are so sweet and it perfectly matched mine, as if my lips are only for him.

After almost forever, we broke the kiss and smiled to each other. I put my hands around his neck and I pecked his. He smiled widely as ever.

"Your song, your angelic voice, your kindness, everything about you even your imperfections and failures, I fell for them. And I love it, I love you. So much"

"I love you more" he said.

"Stop the cheeziness, let's get back" I said as I collect some snow and threw it on him.

He held my hand, and I felt secured. He put my hands inside the pocket of his jacket and I went closer to him.

When we finally get back, bonfire already ended. Other students are now sleeping, and other students stayed late and sat at the shore. I guess those are couples. I tried to find Xiaoyou but she's already sleeping.

So, we decided to sleep too and we entered our big tent. Jimin set our thick comforter and he put the pillows. He found socks and thick jacket on my case and put them out.