Chapter 4 Bugging me

"This is some BULLSHIT!" Naruto shouted when he was standing in the middle of the stadium again not even five minutes after his last fight. Nobody else had gone before him, and if the fights had just been quick he would have had no problems going again so soon... but nobody went after him when he fought Neji. The match between Gaara and Sasuke had been pushed back to the end by popular demand from the leader of the Hidden Sand Village, and both Shikamaru and Kankuro had forfeited in their own matches, meaning that they completely avoided fighting completely.

He wanted to watch some cool fights and be in them, but so far he was the ONLY person fighting anybody!

It was pissing him off.

"Naruto, please keep calm. I too, am displeased that Shikamaru and my own opponent had given up. Why, because I have already planned for both of their skill sets." Shino said, and Shino was a boy Naruto's age that covered up most of his body with a light blue trench coat with brown pants with many pockets. He wore sunglasses on his face, and he had bushy brown hair on top of his head. You couldn't even see his entire face either, but the boy gave off a completely mysterious aura about him. On his head was a forehead protector like the one that Naruto was wearing on his own forehead.

"You didn't plan for me?" Naruto asked, slightly annoyed at that.

"I did not think you would defeat Neji Hyuga. Congradulations on your preformance by the way, it was a very well done job. I am not like Neji though, and my emotions will not be played with. You gained a new ability, and it would be foolish to think only your looks have changed... I will not hold back against you... Naruto." Shino said as he looked at Naruto, and his tone was one of steel. He was NOT going to look down on Naruto, who had done a great job in defeating Neji before now. Naruto had earned his victory with a good plan, and he hadn't had to physical exert himself very much, so he would most likely still be in almost peak condition. If Naruto could summon swords and clones, then there was no telling what else he could summon.

He wasn't going to hold back.

"I suppose using clones to distract you won't work then?" Naruto asked Shino with a mock taunting tone to his voice. Naruto shivered when he saw bugs start to crawl out of Shino's jacket sleeves at a slow rate at first, before more and more of them started to come out of any opening in his jacket, crawling over his skin before they started to take flight. Naruto gulped lightly, knowing that his shadow clones would be a pretty useless waste of chakra in this kind of fight against Shino. Shino pointed both of his sleeves at Naruto, and a large mass cloud of bugs started to fly towards Naruto.

"Well that is both fascinating and disgusting at the same time." Erza said next to him as he jumped and ran away from the fast approaching bugs. Naruto created two clones behind him to take the brunt of a mass of bugs, giving him time to get a little farther away from the bugs. Naruto placed his hands at his sides, and in his hands were two Katana, one for each hand. The katana's had red hilts and golden guards, with long, one-sided, slightly curved blades on them. Naruto started to run towards Shino, before he tripped when bugs crawled on the ground under him.

"The direct approach won't work, why, because my parasitic insects will go for you before you can get to him. While you were talking earlier, I had small groups of them hide all over the stadium. With clones as you main form of combat, protecting you, my insects will always find the real you." Shino explained to Naruto as the bugs started to crawl up Naruto's leg. They were leeching his chakra out of him at a rapid rate, but Naruto had way more chakra to spare than they could suck out in this amount. Naruto stood up and started to run towards the cloud of bugs, and then he threw the sword in his left hand towards Shino.

His sword was easily dodged by the boy, and Naruto jumped away from the bugs.

When he landed away from them, he started to look towards the sword on the ground behind Shino. Naruto narrowed his eyes, and a vein on the side of his head pulsed as the sword was surrounded by a very light aura to it. Shino turned around though when the sword started to lift into the air, as if being pulled up by unseen strings. His eyes widened under his sunglasses for a second, but Naruto coudln't use this chance with the waves of bugs that started to rush after him. Naruto stayed on the defensive the entire time, and when he lost his concentration of the sword he was making float, the sword vanished into nothing, returning to his pocket dimension.