Chapter 62 Wind meets Sky

"Hahahahahaha!" Naruto laughed as he watched Erza get taken away to go to court over her destruction of the guild master's meeting building. They were a single mile away from Cait Shelter, and the council's Rune Knights had caught up with them and loaded Erza up to be questioned. Of course, Naruto knew that it was only a formality thanks to Erza, and because she was away from Fairy Tail at the time of the capture there was no way that Natsu would ruin the questioning like he did in the original timeline.

So he was going to laugh and point at her.

"Why are you laughing, this is serious?" Levy asked in shock, normally Naruto was shown to be very caring about Erza to the point of putting up with her bullshit. He didn't question stuff she did, with the vice versa being said as well, so it was strange for him to laugh at her being taken to jail.

"Beware of the soap!" Naruto called out, large grin on his face, and Fu circled an arm over his shoulder.

"Yeah, don't drop it ssu!" Fu called out as well, joining in on the fun. If Naruto was fine with what was happening, then obviously nothing was going to happen to Erza. She would be completely fine, sure she would have an arrest on her record, but it wasn't like that mattered to members of Fairy Tail, who regularly had to run away from the law enforcement in many different towns and cities. Them being both on, and against, the side of the law was a normal thing.

Property damage, mass destruction, accidental arson, public indecency, Gray was technically a sex offender from how many times he ended up naked in public... sometimes in front of children, and from the Tora Mission, being cruel to animals. If you looked at Fairy Tail, most people saw a super destructive guild that just barely remained a Light Guild, skirting along the edges of being a Dark Guild with how they acted.

"How would that work anyway?" Naruto wondered for a moment. He felt sorry for anyone who tried to rape Erza, she would hold no mercy for those people... even attempting to rape Erza was like saying 'I don't want my penis anymore' or 'I want to lose my hand'. It just wasn't a smart thing to do.

"Well, when two people hate each other, but one person is attracted-" Fu started, before she was elbowed in the gut by Naruto.

"I understand how rape happens, but I am pretty sure that jails are not coed." Naruto said to Fu with dull eyes as he started back on walking on the road to Cait Shelter. They were already passing by people, illusions as Naruto knew them so he paid them no mind... actually, he couldn't even see them as anything other than hazy forms. His Sharingan was seeing through their illusion, and his other eye was strained so it was hazy at the moment. He couldn't register the illusions as anything other than that even if he wanted to.

Most of the buildings were blurry to him, even the Guild building in the distance, which by Erza's future description, was based on a cat head in style.

"Should I worry about you cheating on me?" Levy asked when she saw how excited Naruto was to meet a girl, though she was being sarcastic about it when she asked.

"I am about to meet another wind user like me! Of course I am going to be excited!" Naruto said with a grin on his face. He had mastered Wind Chakra thanks to his mother's instructions, and though he rarely used it, he could still change the nature of his chakra to wind with ease, and his chakra was naturally synced up to wind. Naruto placed the palm of his hand on a tree, before he pushed some Wind Chakra through it.

Just like cutting through leaves, or cutting through water, Naruto cut right through the tree with a clean cut, and it fell over.

...

'His hands are freaking lethal weapons!' Levy thought in shock, while Fu was sweating.

'I just realized he can kill people by touching them.' Fu thought to herself, realizing just how scary Naruto was. Sure, he never used that power, but the fact Naruto was perfectly able to create invisible blades so sharp they could cut through nearly anything... and then shoot those blades out of his hands so that you couldn't even dodge them if he touched you... freaking scary.