Chapter 35 Hit on THIS!

"Bunny girl, keep em coming!" Tsunade called out with a light drunken blush on her face as she gestured to one of the bunny attire clad girls walking around. One of the bunny girls noticed Naruto sitting in Tsunade's lap, and the buckets of coins around her, as well as the buckets of chips that she had won at other games as well using Naruto.

"Miss, I am sorry but the bunny girls are for display only. Touching is not allowed." The young and rather attractive woman stated with a nervous tone.

"She doesn't work here, the brat is my lucky charm." Tsunade said as she pinched Naruto's cheek and stretched it more than a little. Naruto jerked his face out of her hand, and reached forward and pulled down the lever for the slot machine. The spinning wheels went at quickly by, before they stopped three times and all landed of three red sevens going in a perfect line. The machine's lights are going off, and out of the bottom of the machine coins started to pour out of the opening. The bunny girl's eyes widened at this, while Tsunade was chuckling darkly.

The Legendary Sucker she used to be because she made horrible bets during and out of gambling, so she was called a sucker for making fool's bets. Now she would be known as the Legendary Sucker for sucking casino's dry of all of their money that they tricked out of the people that visited them.

"There, have you had enough now?" Naruto asked as Tsunade sat him down and started to lift the buckets up, before she created a few shadow clones to help her. She balanced many buckets on her arms, with shadow clones doing the same, before she looked at Naruto.

"Stay here and keep the seat warm. You are my ticket to clearing this place out." Tsunade told Naruto, who huffed and moved back to the seat as she went over to go cash what they(he) had won for the group so far. The least she could have done was allowed him to take Tonton with him so that he could have the pig to talk to while she did who knows what. He would rather not sit and just wait for her, so Naruto reached into his clothes between his breasts and pulled out a single coin before he reached forward and placed it into the machine.

This action attracted to him the attention of multiple of the workers around him, and not only that, but the men and women that were playing as well.

"Stupid Tsunade, I could be doing something better than this." Naruto said as he pulled the lever to the machine as the wheels started spinning. In quick succession they all started to spin around and around, before they stopped just as quickly on the 7s once more. The lights started to flash brightly as coins started to dump out of the bottom of the machine. Naruto crossed his arms in boredom, not knowing that many of them men in the room started to blush when they saw his pouting face as he sunk back into the chair. Rather quickly, the machine stopped as well. Naruto used one of the empty buckets that Tsunade left behind, before scooping the coins into it. Naruto moved over to the seat next to his, before he inserted another coin and pulled the lever.

People around him watched with either surprise or growing greed on their faces as he soon hit another jackpot as coins rushed out of the machine.

"Miss, how do you do that?" A person from behind him asked, so turning to face them Naruto blinked when he saw a fancy couple looking down at him from behind the chair he was in. The man was a rather handsome one with a tuxedo on with a strange tall hat, while the woman was very beautiful with a long scarlet dress on. Naruto raised an eyebrow when he saw them waiting for an answer.

"Luck I guess, I always win in luck games." Naruto said with a truthful tone, before turning around and scooping up the winnings and placing them with the others. Naruto felt a tap on his shoulder, and looking to the side he saw one of the bunny girls sitting in the chair that he had been with Tsunade earlier. She had a button on the collar around her neck that stated that she was on break at the moment, and she had her hand out to Naruto in an offer to shake.