Chapter 59 The Best Mission EVA

"Owch, damnit Fu! That hurt!" Naruto called out as he smacked Fu on the top of her head when she pulled on the bandages around Naruto's chest too tightly. Fu winked and stuck her tongue out at him, and though she was actually sorry, she wasn't acting very sorry when she helped Naruto get his breasts restrained by the bandages.

"Whoopsie ssu." Fu commented out loud, and Naruto sent her a wary look.

"I don't know why I even bother." Naruto said dully, and Fu grinned and pat him on the back with a large smile on her face.

"Because we're the bestest of bestest friends!" Fu declared loudly, right into Naruto's ear, and he rubbed his ear. He could now move his body around normally, and he was preparing for the mission. Apparently, Levy had learned about the mission and decided that she wanted to be included in it... despite it being a Master/Apprentice mission in the first place. Naruto didn't hate the fact that she was coming, but it was rather... annoying to say the least.

Then Fu had heard of the mission.

Fu invited herself as well, and thus, a new team was born.

Team Happy-Hyper-Go-Lucky-Idiot-Squad... Fu had come up with the name, Naruto completely blamed Fu for the name and turning in the name for the team without letting anyone else know about it. She had wanted to prank him possibly, not that it mattered, but he did wonder what the hell she was smoking... or eating.

Either way, Team HHGLIS was born.

"Screw it, changing the name to Team Whirlwind." Naruto told Fu, who shrugged her shoulders in an uncaring way. She didn't hate the team name, she just wanted to have some fun with it.

"I thought you weren't ashamed of your boobies? Why are you wrapping them-UP!?" Fu asked as she tightened the bandages, and a D-cup quickly turned into a flat chest, while Naruto gasped out and groaned. She had wondered why Naruto had asked this of her, since his normal armor hid his breasts pretty well in the dense armor. Sure, the armor had breasts, but it had them in a way that actually made it harder to tell if it was a design flaw of the armor.

"OW!" Naruto called out as he glared at her.

"Sorry! I was just curious ssu." Fu said while waving her hands in front of her face in a defensive way. Naruto gave her a stern glare, before he placed an unamored, gloved hand against his forehead and sighed.

"Why do you even care dattebayo?" Naruto asked in embarassment, his verbal tic making a reappearance in his flustered state.

"I like playing with your boobies when you fall asleep." Fu admitted truthfully, wide grin in place on her face. Naruto frozen and gave her the strangest cross between a curious, and annoyed look that had ever appeared on his face. It was even stranger the way his Sharingan eye started to spin slightly, and Fu gazed into it for a second, before she wisely looked down at Naruto's lips instead. Those were the smart place to look to avoid being caught in an accidental Genjutsu.

Or accidently set on fire.

Those weird black flames Naruto sometimes produced out of his eye burned anything they touched, anything at all, and it was only Naruto that could put them out. He couldn't summon them at will, and Natsu was unable to eat them for some reason... they burned through flames even. They even burned for over 7 days and 7 nights without stopping, Naruto did have some tell signs when he was about to use the flames.

He would bite his lower lip, and you could see blood dripping down his left cheek like tears.

"Why are you 'playing with my boobies' when I fall asleep?" Naruto asked Fu with a tone that showed he wasn't that bothered, just very curious.