Anatomy lessons with professor cabello

"You wanted to see me, Cabello," Lauren asks from the doorway of Professor Camila Cabello' office.
"Yes, please come in and shut the door," Camila says without looking away from her computer.
Lauren cautiously takes a seat after closing the door and waits for the professor to finish what she's working on. Camila turns to her and stares at her with a small frown.
"Your grades are dropping and the administration is pushing for me to fire you as my TA," Camila says seriously.
"I understand," Lauren mumbles as she hangs her head in defeat and moves to leave.
"No! Wait," Camila exclaims as she jumps up and grabs Lauren's wrist, "I convinced them to let me tutor you for a while before doing things their way."
"I- thank you," Lauren says quietly, giving Camila a small smile.
Camila's breath hitches slightly before she catches herself staring. She looks away bashfully and quickly writes something down.
"Here, meet me at this address in 2 hours," Camila says before tucking the paper into Lauren's hand.
Lauren nods and leaves to gather what she needed.
Lauren arrives at the address after stopping by her dorm. She stands outside a small house just off campus. Lauren walks up to the door. She stops in front of it, taking a few deep breaths before knocking.
"Hey! come on in," Camila says excitedly when she answers the door. Lauren awkwardly follows as Camila leads them to the living room.
"Would you like something to drink? Go ahead and get everything set up while I get us some drinks," Camila rushes off before Lauren can say anything.
Lauren shakes her head in amusement and sits down on the couch as she pulls her books out and sets them on the coffee table.
Camila walks back in a moment later carrying two cans of grape soda.
"You always steal my sodas from my mini fridge so I figured you'd want one instead of water," Camila says as she hands one to Lauren, "Now let's get started."
Lauren and Professor Cabello have been studying for several hours, only discussing the material in front of them.
"I think it's time for us to take a break," Camila says with a yawn. She stretches and groans at the feeling.
Lauren nods her agreement but doesn't say anything as the sounds Camila made causes a heated stirring in her lower abdomen.
"Hey Laur," Camila says quietly as she looks at Lauren.
"Yeah Cabello," Lauren asks, looking back to the tiny professor.
"Is it alright to ask why your grades have been slipping," Camila asks shyly while twiddling her thumbs, "You're so smart and you're breezing through this material so something has to be affecting you."
"My mother has been harassing me," Lauren says with a sad sigh, "She likes to remind me that I'm different and I shouldn't have been born the way I was."
"I'm proud of my body, y'know," Lauren takes a deep breath, "but it's hard when your parent constantly reminds you that you're different."
"I'm so sorry Laur, is there any way I can help," Camila says with genuine concern. Lauren shakes her head and mutters her thanks.
Camila stands, forgetting there was a book and a pile of papers in her lap. The items crash to the floor and Camila bends down to gather them up. Lauren takes the moment to check the professor out and feeling her pants grow tighter as she notices through Camila's perfectly fitted skirt that she isn't wearing any underwear.
Lauren pulls her book further up her lap as he eyes stay locked on Camila's toned ass. The weight of the book on her bulge causes her to release a quiet groan.

Lauren looks away as Camila stands and sits down closer to Lauren.
"Okay, where were we again," Camila asks.
"Page 98, Cabello." Lauren chuckles.
"Oh, right. And we are on," Camila trails off, sliding her finger across Lauren's book until she finds the page number, "80!"
Camila quickly turns to the correct page and presses her hand against the book to smooth the paper out. Lauren groans loudly at the sudden pressure on her lap.
Camila pulls away and looks at Lauren with concern before asking, "Oh my gosh, did I hurt you?"
Lauren slowly shakes her head. Camila decides to see for herself and moves Lauren's book only to find a sizeable bulge in her TA's pants.
"Oh, wow. You're big," Camila whispers to herself, "how did you even fit into those pants."
"What," Lauren croaks out as she stares at Camila, wondering if she heard her professor correctly.
A deep blush rushes up Camila's face when she realizes she talked out loud. She tries to push herself but her hand lands in Lauren's lap, causing the girl to groan again and buck her hips against Camila's hand.
Lauren grabs the collar of Camila's shirt and pulls her in, crashing their lips together. Camila returns the kiss a moans when Lauren bites her bottom lip.
"Why don't we make studying a bit more interesting," Camila mumbles her suggestion against Lauren's lips, giving the bulge in her pants another squeeze.
Lauren nods quickly as she bucks hips against Camila's hand. Camila stands and unbuttons Lauren's pants before pulling them and Lauren's underwear down around the girl's ankles. Lauren's cock stands proud now that it's free from its confinement.
Camila sits back down and pulls a textbook into her lap before wrapping her fingers around Lauren's throbbing shaft and giving it a gentle squeeze.