Running Errands

Lauren groans at the blaring alarm on Camila's phone. It reads 6:45 am when she turns it off, which means it's the weekend (those extra fifteen minutes of peace were hard-won). She wraps herself back around Camila and sighs. She wants nothing more than to go back to sleep, but then the girl in her arms is stirring, shifting a little, and Lauren's cock is hard where it's nestled against her ass. The friction is delicious. "Morning, baby," Camila murmurs, sliding her hand up to where Lauren's arm is around her middle. "You want to let go so I can get up?"
"Mm, not really," Lauren husks, holding her a little tighter.
"I'll make us breakfast," Camila offers.
"Don't want breakfast," Lauren says into Camila's hair. She flexes her hips, pushing her hard-on against the softness of Camila's ass. "Want this." She thinks for a moment. "And then breakfast."
Camila's breath catches as Lauren's hand slides down over the smooth skin of her belly, dipping under the waistband of her pajama bottoms. "I like that plan better," she says.
"I know you do, babe." Lauren cups the hot flesh between Camila's legs, rubs and strokes and listens to Camila's breathing quicken. She kisses her shoulder, then nuzzles her chin to ask for a kiss. It's lazy, unhurried, but full of promise—Lauren's just getting started.
It's not long before her fingers are slick from teasing Camila's pussy and the brunette's hips are rolling to Lauren's rhythm. She's losing these little gasps when Lauren pinches her clit, every one making her cock jerk. "You want my cock, babe?" Lauren teases, her voice low and rough. "Or maybe you'd rather go jump on the elliptical, take a shower, start your day..."
Camila squirms in her arms. "Lauren," she whines. "Don't be mean."
Lauren has half a mind to leave her like this for a while. She is a bitch, after all. Her cock is painfully hard, though, and she needs to stick it in something. Might as well be her girlfriend's ass—it's Saturday. They kind of have a thing on Saturdays that they do.
"Take over for me," Lauren says, pulling away dripping fingers. "But first get rid of those pajamas, then lay on your belly."
Lauren rolls toward the nightstand, knowing her instructions are being obeyed to the letter. She checks her cell before hunting for the lube and sees a text from Normani with an invite for coffee later with Dinah. She taps out a reply then checks the weather, grinning at the miffed nuance of the moans behind her as Camila masturbates.
She turns back with lube in hand and is met with the sight of Camila flat on her stomach and humping her own hand, hips rolling under the blankets. "Fuck, Camz," she whispers. "So goddamn hot." She pulls back the sheets to expose Camila's lithe body in all its splendor, but her gaze fixates on Camila's perky ass. She wastes no time straddling Camila's thighs. She lubes them both up, fisting her hard cock while she pushes two fingers into Camila's asshole, grinning at the tight clench around her fingers. Camila pants at the sensation, moans as Lauren slowly works her open.
"Baby, please," Camila says. "I need you in me!"
"Yeah?" Lauren says. She pulls her fingers free and sets the head of her cock at the tiny pink pucker of Camila's hole. She has a thick cock, and this always looks so impossible. Always feels so good. "Tell me again."
"Need your cock deep in my ass," Camila says softly. "Need you to fuck me hard."
"Fuck," Lauren grunts. She thrusts, snapping her hips. She's halfway in and Camila just moans, fisting the sheets with white knuckles. The tiny brunette's ass is slick and hot and tight around her cock, and raw pleasure courses through her as she draws back out, pushes in—harder this time, then faster, pushing deeper.
She's balls deep in Camila's hole, stretching her out, hands parting Camila's cheeks to watch her cock slide in and out. Camila is clawing at the sheets, gasping, and Lauren can tell she's close. She speeds up her thrusts, really starts fucking her—deep thrusts, pulling out so she can see the fat head of her dick before thrusting in to the hilt—faster, and faster. The loud smacks of their bodies form a symphony with Lauren's grunts and Camila's pitch-perfect moans.
"Coming," Camila gasps, pushing back against Lauren, urging her on. "Fuck, Lauren, I'm coming, fuck me, fuck me!"
Lauren grips her girlfriend's hips and sets a blistering pace. She's close, too, and when Camila cries out, hole clenching down on her dick, Lauren starts to cum. She pulls back so the tip of her cock is just inside Camila's hole and jacks herself off with her fist, spurting what feels like endless amounts of cum into her ass.
"Holy shit," Lauren breathes when she's done. Camila is boneless under her, but tosses Lauren a pleased grin over her shoulder. Lauren grins back and pulls apart Camila's cheeks. Camila's asshole is dripping with her come, puffy and gaping a little from the abuse. "Don't move," she says.
After grabbing Camila's purple plug from their nightstand drawer, Lauren pulls Camila's legs apart, leans in and licks up the line of cum that spilled from her ass. The plug slides in easy, but it's a snug fit. Lauren tugs at it just to make sure the rest of her cum will stay where it belongs. She spanks Camila's ass affectionately once she's done. Camila starts, but smiles at her. "Okay," Lauren says. "Now let's get you on that elliptical."
****
A couple hours later, Camila is ready to leave to meet their friends. She's wearing her typical short skirt, and knowing what's under it is driving Lauren crazy. Lauren finishes eating her toast under Camila's impatient gaze, then takes her dishes to sink. "Leave them for later," Camila says, practically bouncing on her heels by the refrigerator. "Let's go!"
"I have bad news," Lauren says as she rinses off her plate. "We're going to be a little late."
"What? Why? Lauren, I try very hard to be punctual and I think it's important that I not develop any bad habits from our relationship. Being a Broadway star is very—"
"Normani and Dinah are not your agents, babe," Lauren interrupts. "They're our friends. They'll understand. And right now, I need your help." She turns to face Camila and lifts an eyebrow.
Camila looks down to see the bulge in Lauren's pants. She bites her lip, smiles a little. "Well," she says. "I suppose a few minutes well spent won't destroy my career."
"That's my girl," Lauren says. "Bend over the table. I've been so fucking turned on all morning this won't take long."
Camila does as she's told, wiggling her ass at Lauren with a smirk. Lauren unzips her fly and pulls out her cock. She moans in relief before flipping up Camila's skirt and tugging down her panties, pleased to see the plug is still snugly between her cheeks. She tugs at it meaningfully and Camila relaxes to let it pop out. "Ready, baby?" Lauren says. She drags the tip of her cock through the folds of Camila's pussy and it comes up glistening. She smirks and dips the head in, then nudges at Camila's asshole.
"Uh huh," Camila says.
"Obviously," Lauren says. She slides into Camila's ass like she never left, smooth and easy. Camila moans and relaxes back into her, letting Lauren fill her up with cock. Lauren's lashes flutter at the tight heat gripping her dick. "Fuck, Camila, your ass feels so goddamn amazing."
Camila sighs deeply. "If it's half as good as your cock feels in me, then that's pretty amazing."
"Trust me," Lauren says, fucking her hard and fast—they are running late, after all. "It's more than."
Camila tosses her hair to the side, dark tresses spilling over her back, and starts fucking back against Lauren's hips. Lauren doesn't last much longer. This time she buries her shaft balls deep in Camila's hole as she finishes, spilling thick spurts of cum deep in Camila's ass.
Lauren stays like that until she catches her breath, then pulls slowly out. She plugs Camila's ass and pulls her panties back up, cleans and tucks her cock away, and then they're finally out the door.
"So what's the list look like today?" Lauren asks as they walk to Camila's car, hands joined between them. The day is sunny, and there's a pleasant nip to the air.
"Long," Camila says. "Coffee, groceries, sheet music, new skirts, and that sex toy shop on 4th Avenue. Then maybe the mall." She glances sidelong at Lauren, her dark eyes mischievous. "I'll need your help trying on the skirts, of course."
Lauren grins. "Of course."