Touch me

Camila can't resist a horny Lauren. (Camren smut)

Camila's P.O.V

I glance up from my phone when Normani and Lauren walk into the dressing room. My grip tightens around my phone at the sight of Lauren in her performance outfit. No matter how many times I see her wear it, it never fails to turn me on every single time.

Don't even get me started on how she dances on stage. It's hard enough to keep my hands off her but keeping my eyes off her was almost impossible. As soon as I give in to my staring, I accidentally send the audience into a frenzy.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by hot breath hitting my neck. A shiver went down my spine when soft fingers trailed along my bare inner thighs subtly causing my phone to slip out of my grasp and hit the ground with a small thud. I really couldn't bring myself to care right now.

I knew who it was even without looking but the vanilla scented perfume that filled my nose just confirmed my thoughts.

Lauren.

"You zoned out again. What was going through that pretty little head of yours?" Lauren husks out, her teeth grazing my ear.

"You." I breathe out shakily.

Her fingers play with my waistband, discreetly dipping her fingertips under every now and then causing me to shudder at the contrast of her cold rings against my heated skin.

"What about me?" She questions curiously as she pulls back slightly to lock eyes with me. I swear her green eyes were staring straight into my soul. I gulp loudly at the intense stare, averting my gaze to her plump lips that were just begging me to kiss.

"About how good you look in these clothes." I tug lightly on the hem of the glittery blue top. "And how much I want to rip them off and fuck you senseless."

A quiet moan escaped her lips at my words.

"Stop dirty talking to each other and get ready. We have five minutes before we go on stage." Dinah interrupted us with a smirk plastered on her face.
"Cockblocker." Lauren mutters under her breath making me giggle. I push her away from me and stand up.

"Come on Laur. Stop being so grumpy." I poke her bottom lip that was jutted out into a pout. She gave me a sarcastic smile. I roll my eyes playfully at her and turn around to walk over to Dinah.

Before I could even take two steps towards the Polynesian girl a hand on my wrist spun me back around. Lauren quickly let go of my wrist and grabbed my hips, gripping them tightly.

"Hey Camz." Lauren sings innocently with her eyes trained on my lips.

My tongue immediately swiped across my dry lips on instinct. I stared at her soft lips as she slowly leaned closer to me.

"Y-Yeah?"

My breath hitches when her lips brush against mine.
"You should probably put on some panties.I know you're not wearing any." She smirks and before I could connect our lips she pulls back and walks out of the dressing room.

"She's going to fuck you so hard later." Dinah chuckles, poking my flustered face.

"Dinah!"

xxxxxx

I was sitting on Lauren's lap as we hung out with the rest of the girls and the opening acts. To say that I was too turned on to actually keep a conversation going would be the understatement of the year right now.

Bea was trying to talk to me about her boyfriend but right now all I could focus on was Lauren's roaming hands under the blanket that was draped over both our laps.

I think the only one to notice what was actually happening was Dinah because she was way too invested in my love life.
"Bea! I brought Jacob's album!" Dinah quickly distracts the young blonde girl. I feel Lauren sigh in relief before she places a soft kiss on the side of my neck.

"I want to fuck you." Lauren admits bluntly as she practically claws at my legs. I hiss in pain, resting my hands on top of hers to stop her movements.

"No Lauren. We agreed that we'll hang out with the others and that's what we're going to do. I'm not going back to the tour bus just so I can spread my legs open for you." I scold the green eyed girl but despite my words, I still had to squeeze my legs together to try and stop the insistent throbbing.

"But I'm so horny." She whines, biting my neck roughly. I groan as her sharp teeth dig into my skin. "I know you're just as horny as me. I know you want my fingers inside you, pounding into you until you're screaming my name so loud that everyone on this fucking tour knows who you belong too."

"Fuck. Lauren, stop." I moan out when I feel her hands sneak their way into my shorts. Maybe changing into booty shorts after the show didn't help much with the situation.

"Let me make you cum." She whispers heatedly, dragging her fingers through my drenched folds. I inhale sharply, jerking forward slightly at the unexpected contact.
I could feel myself slowly giving in to her. This happens every time. Lauren always gets what she wants.

I glance around the room and find everyone still in conversations with each other, totally ignoring both of us. Even Dinah wasn't paying attention to us for once.

"I want them to catch me fucking you under here. I want them to know that I get what I want and when I want it." She growls out, slipping a single finger inside me. I arch my back slightly to try to cause more friction on her barely moving finger but there was no use. I bit my lip harshly as she slowly pumped her finger in and out of me.

"I-I need more Lauren." I moan out as quietly as I could, whimpering pathetically when Lauren scratches her nails across my stomach with her free hand.

"You want another finger?" Lauren teases, pressing just the tip of her second finger inside me before pulling it back out. "I thought you wouldn't spread your legs for me tonight because we're with our friends. So what do you do? Let me fuck you in front of them?"

"Please." I pant, grinding back on her fingers as best as I can without drawing any attention to us.
She starts sucks against my neck, nipping at it every time I try and grind back onto her fingers. Finally, she thrusts two fingers into me harshly causing a low moan to fall from my lips. Lauren immediately unlatches her mouth from my neck and stills her hand when she realizes that my moan has caught the other's attentions.

"Camila? Are you okay?" Ally frowns worriedly.

I nod furiously, not being able to think properly with Lauren's fingers still buried deep inside me.

Lauren slowly begins to move her fingers, thrusting shallowly.

"Are you sure? I can go get you some water if you want?" Normani offers, completely oblivious as to what was happening under the blanket.

"I'm sure. Lauren just stepped on my foot."

"Okay." Normani furrowed her eyebrows suspiciously but returned to her conversation.

Lauren waited until everyone slowly went back to their conversations before adding a third finger, stretching me out in the best way possible and quickened her pace. My eyes roll back as I clench tightly around her fingers, my stomach started to build up with the familiar feeling.

"I'm close." I gasp out, reaching up behind me, tangling my fingers in Lauren's hair as she sped up her fingers even more.

"Come for me baby." Lauren moans in my ear, curling her fingers to hit the sweet spot inside me. That sent me over the edge straight away,biting my lip so hard that I started to taste blood. Waves of pleasure crash over me.

I shake slightly in her arms as Lauren continues to pump her fingers inside me slowly, bringing me down from my orgasm.

"I-I-" I tried to speak but she just shushed me, pulling out her fingers and wiping them on my bare leg.

"That wasn't that bad was it?" Lauren chuckles.

"No, not at all. Do you want to go to the tour bus now?" I smile seductively as I watch her green eyes immediately darken once again.