Chaotic Schoolday

Camila smirked. She was in gym, watching her gym teacher Lauren dance. As her gym class, she'd chosen dance, because it seemed to be the easiest. The rest were like... running, swimming, adventure ed. Plus, Camila knew in advance about who her teacher would be, as Lauren was the only dance teacher at the school.
Camila walked over to her teacher, placing her hands on the sexy woman's hips, before pulling down her gym shorts, releasing her nine inch boner.
"Fuck," gasped Lauren, moaning as Camila moved her hands to the older woman's hips. Lauren grinded into her student in front of the whole class, not giving a fuck. As her favorite song said, 'We don't care if people starin' when we wobble with it.' Camila pushed the teacher against the desk, pulling down her pants and thong and pushing her cock into the warm pussy in front of her. Fucking the woman doggystyle, Lauren moaned as Camila's cock hit all of the sensitive spots deep inside of her. Lauren pushed back against the girl, squeezing her throbbing cock and cumming hard. Camila moaned, coming against the girl.
As the girls came down from their high, nobody noticed that the bell had rung as they all stared at their teacher in front of them.
Camila pushed the girl against the wall, still super horny as she fucked her teacher on the wall. She lifted Lauren's leg up so that it was against the wall, and high above their heads, then, facing the girl, she buried her cock deep inside of her teacher's pussy.
"Fuck Camila!" moaned Lauren, pushing against the girl as her tight, pretty little pussy was stretched open by the huge intruder.
Camila rubbed her teacher's clit as they came hard again, the combination of their juices dripping down their thighs.
"M-Ms. Jauregui? Are you okay?" a student asked.
"Yes. Thank you. You are dismissed, Camila, you need to stay, I need to have a talk with you, maybe even expel you!"
Camila smirked, knowing that Lauren only wanted to fuck her.
As the door closed, Lauren pushed her student down onto a chair, tying the latina's hands to the sides with exercise strings, along with the girl's ankles. Then, Lauren straddled the girl, giving her a lap dance to the still playing music. She rubbed her still soaking pussy against her lovers cock, and Camila groaned, knowing that she wouldn't get what she wanted. Lauren was close to cumming again as she moaned at the feel of the head of Camila's cock rubbing against her clit. Camila moaned as Lauren came for the third time that day, all over her cock.
Finally, Lauren slid down on the stressed girl's cock, all the way in to the hilt. But then, to Camila's dismay, the older woman just sat there! Camila was outraged! Who did this woman think she was? Camila was the biggest badass of the school, and this woman knew it. She had no right to humiliate Camila like that!
"Lauren!"
"Hmm?"
"Move!"
"Alright."
Lauren started moving painfully slowly, building up her arousal for the fourth time as she felt Camila's cock get somehow harder. Finally, Lauren let loose and bounced up and down on Camila's lap, the younger girl's balls slapping her ass with each thrust as she moaned loudly. The thrill from the school day's events was that much more intensifying and Lauren came hard as she thought about what her students had all seen. Camila cried out in frustration, needing release that she couldn't get with Lauren just sitting there.
Lauren started moving again, and that time, they both came hard, Camila's third orgasm, and Lauren's fifth. Collapsed against each other, Lauren pulled off of the younger girl, releasing her.
"So, Cabello, I'm assuming that I'll see you again?"
"Mmm, yup!"
"This was one chaotic school day," Said Lauren, wiped out.
"Agreed."