Greedy lovers

The camera focused in on a brunette clad in skinny jeans and a black V-neck shirt, sitting on a park bench and texting on her phone. She had a grin on her face, brunette locks curtaining her face as she typed out a reply. The one holding the camera let out a snort. "What's happening, L?"
Lauren looked up from her phone, grin still firmly in place. "We're meeting this girl I met when I went out for coffee the other day, and Luc, she looks so good."
"Was she the reason you were gone for like, eight hours the other day?" Lauren grinned, nodding. "You think she's down to fuck?" The camera shifted closer while Lauren's phone made a sound and she proceeded to text back. "Who the hell are you texting anyway? Is it the girl?"
"Uh huh," Lauren licked her lips, her thumbs moving at a rapid pace all over the screen of her phone. "Wait until you see her though. I don't want to spoil anything but I'm pretty sure you're gonna like her too. Oh," Lauren looked up and the camera panned towards the far end of the street where a brunette was making her way to where Lauren and Lucy were sitting. Lauren stood to her feet. "That's her right there. Hey, Camila!"
The camera panned to show a beautiful brunette clad in a black dress, her legs long and slender, glistening as if already oiled. From behind the camera, Lucy made a sound of approval while Lauren pulled Camila into a hug. Lucy raised the camera and walked around the hugging pair. Lauren's hands roamed all over Camila's back until it rested right on top of the swell of her ass.
"Is this your friend that you mentioned?" Camila asked, turning to face Lucy. Her smile was bright, upper lip curled just right to show a knowing smirk. "I'm Camila."
"You weren't kidding when you said she was a total babe, Lauren." Lucy grinned, holding out her hand for Camila to shake. "L told you what we do, right?"
"She did," Camila nodded, biting her lip and glanced at Lauren with a small, secretive smile before looking into the camera lens. "I'd very much prefer working with two sexy women rather than with the types of guys people associate with those who make porn."
Lauren curled her arm around Camila's hip and pulled her close. "What do you think, Luc? Good, right?"
Behind the camera, Lucy made a sound. "I'll tell you what I think when we get back to our place. That cool with you, Camila?"
Nodding, she and Lauren went on ahead, walking to the black sedan parked a few feet away. Its windows were tinted black, and the leather seats barely made a sound when all three of them got in, with Camila sitting at the front seat while Lauren drove to their house that also doubled as their studio.
In the car, Lucy kept the camera rolling while she asked Camila a couple of questions. "What's the most you've done sexually?"
"I've been pretty vanilla," Camila spoke to the camera while Lauren grinned and waggled her brows. "But I've always been interested with the kinkier side of sex. I just haven't found the right person to explore that kind of thing with me."
"Ever had a threesome?" Lauren asked. Her hand was on Camila's thigh where the hem of her dress rode up to expose equally tanned skin that was soft to the touch.
"Nope, but I'm hoping I would be in one today."
"You met the right people for exploring your horizons though," Lauren told Camila while Lucy cut off the camera. "But if you get uncomfortable, just say the word and we'll stop. We won't force you into anything."
The car pulled up to a wide driveway. A flagstone path curved up the side of the villa, leading inside. Lauren and Camila walked together, hand in hand, while Lucy rolled the camera again. She focused on the sway of Camila's ass, the way her thighs jiggled just a tad, almost having the camera up her skirt. Lauren led them to the backyard where there were rows of patio chairs set up underneath a huge beach umbrella.
"Let's see that body," Lucy husked. Lauren took a step back so Camila was the only one in the frame. She spun, the camera taking in the sight of her entire body. "Damn, baby. You look so fucking hot. How about you take that dress off?"
"Lauren, a little help?" Camila curled her finger to the brunette who approached eagerly, her hands planted firmly on the plumpness of Camila's butt as if magnetized there. Lauren unzipped the back of her dress and let the straps fall off Camila's arms, exposing bare tits, her flat stomach, and her lacy pink thong. The slip of fabric disappeared between plump ass cheeks. A low groan escaping Lucy's throat while she focused her camera there.
Lucy was crouched to angle the camera from below. Lauren tipped Camila's face towards her and kissed her, lips teasing and nipping while Lauren's hands roamed all over her sides, her stomach, and ass. Soft, breathy moans spilled out of Camila's mouth when Lauren grasped her butt cheeks and spread them open for Lucy and the camera's viewing pleasure.
"Shit, baby..." Lucy glanced up at Lauren and the taller girl shifted away. She led Camila to straddle a patio chair and for her to stick her ass out. "You ever had a tongue up that sexy ass of yours?"
Camila shook her head, giving her ass a little shimmy that only made Lucy's and Lauren's cock twitch in their pants. "Why, are any of you volunteering?" She teased. Shaking her ass, she looked into the camera and raised her brow.
Lauren lunged for Camila's ass and buried her face between her butt cheeks. A sharp squeal erupted from Camila, and then a bout of giggles, breathless and laced with moans. She rocked back into Lauren while Lucy focused the camera on Camila's butt. Pulling back just a bit, Lauren pulled the string of fabric aside to expose the neat pink pucker of Camila's butthole.
"Look at that," Lauren sighed, the pad of her finger stroking the crinkled skin. "I can already smell you getting wet, baby. You liked my tongue up this tight butt?"
Camila leaned against the back of the patio chair, nodding. "Feels really good. Do it some more."
"You heard the lady, L." Lucy laughed. Yanking Camila's ass apart to expose her hole, Lauren stuck out her tongue, stiffened it, and pressed the tip into the rim. Camila squirmed, the tanned globes of her ass glistened with natural light, and Lauren couldn't help but rake her nails against the smooth skin. She spanked Camila, her tongue pushing bit by bit into her hole.
"Show us that pussy too," Lucy said from behind the camera. She sounded short of breath. "God, I'm already so fucking hard."
"Me too," Lauren panted, the bulge in her pants now more prominent. Thumbs hooked against the slip of Camila's thong, Lauren lowered it, exposing Camila's spit-slick asshole that had a tiny gape, and her pussy lips slippery with cum. Lauren squeezed her pussy lips together, accentuating how thick and swollen they were. "You are seriously the hottest girl ever," Lauren murmured against the small of Camila's back.
She kissed up Camila's spine and up to her shoulders. Camila craned her neck to meet Lauren in a kiss, tongue stroking the roof of the brunette's mouth. Lucy zoomed in on their locked mouths, then lowered the view to Camila's hand gripping Lauren's thick bulge over her pants.
"Hey, you're not done eating her ass, are you? Because I'm willing to dive in there and take over."
"Fuck no," Lauren pulled away from Camila after kissing her lips in rapid succession. She situated herself behind a giggling Camila and spread her thighs apart while Lucy honed in on the sight of her gorgeous pussy. Lauren dragged her tongue up Camila's folds and worked it against her puckered asshole once more, until the tightness loosened and she was able to fuck into it. Her tongue sank in the gaping hole with ease. More cum coated Camila's cunt, some even dripped down her thighs.
"Ooooh, fuck..." Camila gasped out. Lauren grinned and positioned herself so she reclined on the deck chair. She gave Camila's ass a firm squeeze and guided her to lower her pussy down to her eager waiting mouth. Lauren craned her neck, and as soon as Camila's slick pussy met the brunette's tongue, Camila squealed and sank fully on Lauren's mouth. She latched on her clit, wet slurping noises caught on camera.
Meanwhile, Lucy kept filming with one hand and with the other, she palmed her pulsing shaft. She really wanted to join in, to get Camila to suck her off for a POV shot. But right now, the blissed out look of Camila, eyes rolled to the back of her head, her mouth parted as she gasped for air, was just as hot to watch.