14

To say that Harry's friends were just worried about him was an understatement.

So much had happened on that night days ago, Ron had come back and then Draco had broken up with Harry. His friends knew immediately that something was terribly wrong when he accepted Ron's apology straight away. Their usual Harry would have put up some sort of a fight first.

Harry, Hermione, Luna and Ginny had slept in the Room of Requirement as Harry didn't want to face reality just quite then. The next morning, Ron had come up to them nervously in his old, slightly worn out Gryffindor robes. "I'm ashamed to see you wear those robes after what you did!" Hermione spat, shocking everybody at the venom in her voice, especially Seamus and Dean who didn't know what had actually happened.

"Harry," Ron whispered softly. "Can I talk to you somewhere more private please?" Hermione was about to retort, but Harry interrupted her. "Sure." He said quickly, hoping to get out of there before Draco came in to eat. They left and just started walking in an unknown direction. "I'm really sorry, Harry. I had time to think after I left and I realised how stupid I was, especially after George came home from visiting you."

"He told me that you and Malfoy were... in love." He chocked out, and Harry could tell that it was forced out. "No. Draco wasn't in love with me." Harry said emotionlessly. "He left me. Said he was just playing me, making a fool out of me. You were right, I was stupid to fall for him." Ron gaped at him, stopping in the middle of a corridor, before running to catch up with Harry who had kept on walking.

"I knew that he was no good for you Harry." He said matter-of-factly. "Yeah, well, now you have no reason to hate me,"

"I never hated you, Harry! I could never hate you. You have every right to hate me, though, and I am so, so, so sorry! I know you can't forgive me right away, but-"

"It's alright, I forgive you." Harry stopped at Ron's expression of shock. "I said I would forgive if you could learn to accept. Well. now there is nothing for you to accept, so it's fine." Harry forced a smile at Ron who returned it gladly. 

"Wait, so you aren't gay anymore?" Ron asked, now purely confused. "I- I don't know. I've only ever had feelings for one boy and that was Malfoy, but now that's done and dusted... I just don't see anybody in that way anymore." Harry shrugged.

But that was a lie. His heart still spread up when Draco walked into the room. His heart still skipped a beat when he thought about them kissing and had to resist the urge of just jumping onto the blonde.

He missed running his fingers through Draco's soft, silky hair and his soft, thin lips that were just perfect for kissing. He missed that stupid, smug smirk that played on his lips that he pretended to hate but actually loved.

He missed his Draco.

A couple of weeks had passed and Draco was banging on the inside of his mind to be free of the curse. He was made to sleep in Pansy's room and Draco saw that Hermione had temporarily moved into Harry's room. "Draco, ready to go down to breakfast?" Pansy asked in that sickening false sweet voice as she took his hand.

'No, get off me you bitch!' He wanted to scream but alas, he was still stuck under the spell, so he had no choice but to follow. Pansy had turned Draco into her bitch, so when Harry Potter approached them at breakfast, she got extremely pissed off.

"Hi Draco," said Harry, so softly the addressed boy barely heard. It was the warm butterflies in his stomach that made him turn around. "I just wanted to say that I understand why you did what you did. I'm pathetic and it'd be really easy to toy with my emotions, it was an opportunity you just couldn't pass."

"At least now there's nobody to stop me jumping. Nobody worth still being here for." Harry smiled a small, sad smile and walked away. Draco just stared after him, a confused look upon his face. "Dracy-poo?" Pansy said. "Harry." Was all that Draco replied, and willed himself to try and break the spell.