[10 ¤ school is a crime!]

《SCHOOL IS A CRIME!》

THE ALARM WENT off nice and loud, nearly blasting Mina's eardrums out and leaving an uncomfortable ringing in her ears, causing her to feel slightly dizzy even after turning off the alarm

She overlooked these things and instead of glaring down at her phone in murderous rage, as she usually would have done, Mina got up and walked carefully to her dresser.

She picked up the outfit that had been chosen and neatly folded the night before. She felt like crying because summer was over and smiling because school was today, all these feelings at the same time.

It was weird everytime school started again.

The Miyazaki girl found it hard to contain her excitement, even more so after she had put on her new, unworn shoes. She stood in front of the mirror that hung on her door, observing herself.

Mina didn't hate it, which was a new revelation in itself and she rather liked the black on black on black. She knew it was the same style she'd worn for the past 6 years but she found a newfound sense of confidence and contentment in this year's first day of school outfit.

Last night, she had kept Diana and herself up until nearly twelve, trying to find the perfect outfit and it had driven her aunt insane, as Di couldn't see the big difference between the plain black t-shirts and the black t-shirts with writing on them, unlike Mina.

The anxious teen had finally settled on an oversized black shirt with AC/DC's logo on it, a pair of black skinny jeans, her new, untouched white and black Vans. She chose to wear her comfy, old gray hoodie and then finally released the exasperated Diana back to her room happily.

Probably the only reason Diana hadn't snapped at Mina for the two hour long fashion toggle was because she knew Mina needed something to look forward to after hearing about Matt's death.

Upon receiving the call from the police, as Diana Miyazaki was listed in Matt Park's emergency call list, and noticing the police activity around the dojo Mina had gone to for the past 5 years, Diana had immediately ran to the teen girl and made sure she was okay.

Mina's mental state, according to her aunt, was fragile and so as not to stretch it too thin, Diana readily agreed to whatever Mina threw her way.

The Miyazaki's had gone to Matt's "funeral", which was basically an empty coffin being placed in the ground and a picture of him being placed next to the waiting grave. The police had been unable to retrieve or even identify his body, most likely due to the many shredded, mangled bodies in the dojo and the fact that they couldn't really identify any other victims.

It hurt to look at his picture, as the empty coffin was lowered into the ground and Mina found herself short of breath, her entire being numb and grieving. She couldn't stand not seeing him again, knowing that he was never coming back, that he was gone.