[playlist]

《LISTEN UP BUTTERCUP!

《LISTEN UP BUTTERCUP!》

i. rich youth .......... hayley kiyoko
"i'm giving all my energy, i'm making my own history."

ii. buzzcut season .......... lorde
"shut my eyes to the song that plays. sometimes this has a hot, sweet taste."

iii. go to town .......... doja cat
"baby let me see you go to town. this your one chance baby, never or now."

iv. time to pretend .......... mgmt
"this is our decision to live fast and die young. we've got the vision, now let's have some fun."

v. wait .......... m83
"send your dreams where nobody hides. give your tears to the tide."

vi. dreaming .......... alan watts
"i am not trying to sell you on this idea in the sense of converting you to it, i want you to play with it."

vii. feelings .......... hayley kiyoko
"i know exactly what i'm feeling. this love asylum, like an island, just me and you."

viii. new light .......... john mayer
"what would it matter if your friends knew? who cares what other people say anyway?"

ix. legends .......... the score
"blood, sweat, i'll break my bones. till all my scars bleed gold and my name's forever known."

x. i'm so sorry .......... imagine dragons
"but will you trust me when i say that i'll make it up to you? somehow, somehow."

xi. hello .......... martin solveig ft. dragonette
"yeah, i think you're cute but really you should know. i just came to say hello."

xii. white teeth teens .......... lorde
"if you want we'll have tonight to split it's seams. give the bruises out like gifts."

xiii. gorgeous .......... taylor swift
"and you should think about the consequence of you touching my hand in a darkened room."

xiv. what is love? .......... alan watts
" and love is an act of surrender to another person. total abandonment. i give myself to you. take me. do anything you like with me."

xv. scab and plaster .......... marina and the diamonds
"if nobody could see i'd hold my hand out to be held. i wish you could just admit that you did bad things too."

xvi. hot mess .......... girli
"i guess i'm messy, i'm messy, i'm messy, i'm all messed up."

xvii. always forever .......... the cults
"you know you got me in your pocket. you don't have to just wait around."

xviii. the man .......... the killers
"don't try to teach me, i got nothin to learn. cause baby i'm gifted. you see what i mean?"

xix. dna. .......... kendrick lamar
"i got power, poison, pain and joy inside my dna. i got hustle though, ambition flow inside my dna."

xx. despair, hangover & ecstasy .......... the dø
"this is a journey and we call it home. and when it stops we're feeling miserable."

xxi. we appreciate power .......... grimes
"and if you long to never die, baby, plug in. upload your mind."

xxii. from nowhere .......... dan croll
"in your eyes, i see your thoughts surrounding me. and i've a little bit of thought for you."