[13 ¤ suited up!]

《SUITED UP!》

BOUNCING HER LEG, Mina tapped her pencil anxiously against her desk as she waited for her Calculus class to get over

BOUNCING HER LEG, Mina tapped her pencil anxiously against her desk as she waited for her Calculus class to get over. Her eyes drifted from the frayed carpet on the floor to the wall, just watching the slow hands on the clock move and then back to the floor again.

Every so often, she would make sure to glance at the teacher, Mrs. Weisz, and the writing on the blackboard just so she could look like she was paying attention even though she definitely wasn't.

In truth, Mina was counting down the seconds to when the class would finally be released but judging from Mrs. Weisz' agitated body language, the class would be getting a lecture afterwards, taking even longer for Mina to get home.

Sighing and lolling her head back, the cerulean haired girl stared up at the clock and groaned silently to herself, annoyed that not much time had passed.

The reason Mina had been on edge all day was because of a certain subject and the string of thoughts that usually accompanied the topic.

The topic that caused her much agitation and excitement was her new and fully improved super suit, that was supposed to be delivered to her door in a few hours after her school day ended. She had marked this day in her phone's calendar, simply titling it 'NS', for a new suit.

Overcome with anxiety and now even more fidgety, Mina was hardly able to keep still in her seat and bounced her leg higher, hitting the desk and making her opened water bottle fall off. It hit the floor, sending up a spray of water and splashing the surrounding students with wet droplets.

The reaction was immediate and the 4 other students around Mina jerked around, trying to avoid the spray of water and failing.

"Oh shit!" Mina exclaimed, feeling the lukewarm water hit her legs and her face and drawing the attention of the rest of the class, including Mrs. Weisz, who looked up instantly at the other cries of the students.

"What's going on?" The brunette teacher asked, focusing on the cluster of desks in the middle of the room. She zoomed in on the guilty faced Mina and she narrowed her eyes, making Mina shrink further into her chair.

"Ms. Miyazaki." Weisz said and Mina forced herself to sit back up.

"I didn't do anything." She stated neutrally and the boy beside her, Dan Maguire, scoffed, causing her to shoot a glare at him.

"Bullshit. She was bouncing her leg and it hit her water." He said and Mina stared at him open mouthed and slit eyed.

"How could I hit my water with my leg when there's a whole desk between them?"

"You hit the desk and the bottle fell, whatever. Who cares? All that matters is you got us all drenched." Dan said.

"Daniel-" Mrs. Weisz called from the front but Mina quickly talked over her, angry and annoyed.