Ω Chapter 1

Serena's POV

I walked into my new apartment with Andrea, and Jenn. I carried a huge, heavy box. So different from where I was last year, I lived in the top of a fancy building, and now I live in a nice looking condo with two of my friends.

My school isn't far it's twenty minuets away. Thirty if the traffic is bad.

My first day is soon, and I can't wait. I just want to go back on the plan I originally had before all of this did happen.

"You sure you're going to be good?" Hamiltoe walked in carrying two boxes.

"Yeah... I'm not sure I can be living with you, and Cameron forever." I chuckled.

"She's going to be fine... " Jenn assured walking in.

"Yup!" Andrea ran in, "I know I will to if you bring home hot guys." she winked.

"No!" Hamiltoe yelled, "no guys, no parties, no sex, no drinking, no getting pregnant, no drugs!" he said.

"Ugh you where so much funner before you knew Serena was your sister." Andrea laughed.

"Funner's not a word." I told her. She turned to me, and glared.

"I'm still fun," he rolled his eyes, "only guys Serena needs are; Troye, Cameron, Hayes, and me." he said.

"Will do," I rolled my eyes. Jenn, and Andrea laughed.

"I'm going to go see why Cameron is taking so long with boxes." he rolled his eyes walking out.

"Yes I will bring hot guys if I find them." I said before Andrea, and Jenn could say anything.

"We weren't going to say anything about that." Jenn laughed. Her, and Andrea both looked at each other.

"We gave you the biggest room since you're going to have books, and all." Andrea laughed.

"Oh, and also you know if you make friends." Jenn shrugged.

"I think all three of us know I'm not going to make friends." I chuckled awkwardly.

My bed, and desk are here already. I just need to unpack all my wardrobe, and computer, and ugh so much work.

"I love you Seren, but I have to go. I'll be back later." Jenn said looking at her phone.

"Is it about Jack?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Maybe I have to go." she laughed shaking her head.

Andrea, and I waited for the door to close before we started laughing.

"She so likes Jack." Andrea shook her head.

"Tottally." I agreed shaking my head.

"Why do you have so much shit!" Cameron yelled.

"I'm still a girl." I chuckled. He brought in more boxes.

"I better help Nash he's struggling out there." Cameron said running out.

"How could you not love living with that?" Andrea asked shaking her head.

"Ew Cam is like another one of my siblings." I rolled my eyes, "besides he likes Beth." I laughed, "I miss her. She has to go on tour." I grumbled.

"You'll see her again," Andrea assured, "I have a meeting with my manager, and also I'm going over to some friends house. You get the place to yourself!" she smiled.

"I'll be alone..." I smiled.

"Don't do any illegal, but I have to go." she smiled walking out, "love you!" she called.