Hand In Hand

"Do you like like it?"

"Like it? I love it!"

He looked so dumb, with his mouth full of spaghetti, but I couldn't help but think that he also looked really cute.

"This was delicious!" He said, with that huge, dumb grin that I thought was really attractive.

"You're such a kid..."

"Eh, what's this for!?" He suddenly yelled

"For you being you," I said, sticking my tongue out for her. "Dummy."

We stayed there for a while, with just the wind blowing against our face. It was calm, like it always had been since the beginning. He was my only friend back in primary, and he stayed with me no matter what. I loved him for that, he was my best friend and now he was also my dumb boyfriend.

"I love you," I told him, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too!"(^ω^)

He packed the lunchbox I prepared for him and stood up. "Come on, let's go back home."

He offered his hand, and I took it. We both stood there for a few moments, just watching at the view.

"Thank you for staying with me all this time," I told him. "Even if we didn't happen to be dating, I'd still be so happy just by you staying with me."

Before I knew it, tears started to fall and I cried. It must had been kept inside of me for quite long since I kept on crying and crying.

I could hear his footsteps and his arms around me. "Hey," he whispered to me. "I am not leaving you, and don't cry. You look cute, but you still look cuter smiling."

"Okay.." I said, trying to regain my composure. I wiped the tears off my eyes and hugged him back. "Okay, let's go home."

"Sure thing, boss."

We both set off down the road, as the sun was setting, hand-in-hand, back home.

Fin.