Chapter 16

Mark wore his jersey to school alerting kids they had a game today. Mark saw Jennifer walking up to him and smiled.
"Hey Marky" she said pulling him into a secluded part of the school.
"Why you pull me in here" he asked looking at her
"Can you walk me home after your game" she asked looking at him ignoring his question
"Yeah" he told her still confused why she brought him to a secluded area.

Trayvoyn was at Aliyah's locker helping her grab her books she smiled at him and took the books from him.
"You goin to the game today" he asked her shutting her locker.
"Yeah I gotta cheer for Mark" she said smiling Trayvoyn was  jealous of their relationship.
"Why not the whole team" He asked her
"Cause the whole team ain't my friend what's your problem" She asked with a smile.
"Nothing I gotta go" He told her with a smile a giving her a peck before walking away.

The game started and Aliyah was cheering for Mark. He would give her a thumbs up. Trayvoyn was noticing some guys laughing at him and he looked at Aliyah.
"Sit down" he snapped.
"What's your problem" she asked looking at him
"Why you cheerin for other guys" he asked her
"Cause you ain't playin a sport" She responded.
"Fine we finished" he told her out of emotion and leaving.

Aliyah sat on the bleachers and watched the rest of the game in silence. She walked home and sat on the couch watching and movie with her siblings before falling asleep on the couch.

Mark met up with Jennifer at their usual spot. She walked up to him and smiled.
"Hey Marky" she said hugging him.
"Hey" she he said standing up and walking her home.

"You know you get better every time I see you play" She told him walking up on her porch.
"Well yeah that's what's practice is for" he told her with a smile.

Jennifer got quiet and started kissing him and he kissed her back. She led him into his room and smiled at him. She took her clothes off and pushed him on the bed. Mark was in a rush to take his clothes off too forgetting about protection. She sat on him and started riding knowing he was to excited to be thinking.