Chapter 64

IT WAS PROM NIGHT! Aliyah spent the whole day with her friends getting ready. They were over Sasha's house putting on their final touches on. The girls looked at each other and smiled hard.

"Damn we sexy as hell" Tonya said looking at her red lipstick and curled hair.

"I know we are anyone could see that from miles away" Aliyah responded texting Steve with her black and gold nails tapping the screen.

"Do y'all know how to dance" Leilani asked smiling

"Nah Ima step on some feet today" Aliyah laughed

"Look y'all it's easy all you doin is walking a giant ass square" Sasha said dancing with her sheer blue dress. The girls laughed and smiled.

The boys were over Quentin's house dressing up in their tuxedo. Steve wore a yellow tie to match with Aliyah's dress while the boys just wore black.

"You think girls giving it up today" Jim asked

"Yeah but you ain't gettin none" Bryan smiled brushing his short cut hair

"Nigga ion think you getting any either the only one gettin shit is Steve"

Steve smiled at that comment knowing he brought a hotel room just to try out his luck.

"You ever think about breaking up with Aliyah" Jim asked

"Nigga shut the fuck up asking dumb ass questions like that" Steve frowned

"Stop fucking arguing the fucking limo is here" Quentin yelled running downstairs the boys followed and jumped inside.

The limo drove to Sasha's house and the girls were walking out right as it pulled up. The boys crowded the window looking out and smiling at them. The girls were waving at Sasha's parents and they got inside the limo laughing. Aliyah sat next to Steve and smiled.

"Hi y'all" The girls said

"Y'all not yelling my name anymore" Steve asked

"We don't need to do it Aliyah does it"

"Man I really hate y'all" Aliyah said laughing with the girls.

Aliyah knocked on the window separating the driver and the passengers. The limo driver rolled the window down and looked at her threw the review mirror.

"Mr limo driver man can you turn on music"

"Yeah"

"Thank you"

The music came on later and the girls started bouncing and singing with the guys. They were a laughing mess but having a great time. The limo driver stopped the car once they got to their destination which was a recreational center. The music was blasting and Aliyah and her friends were bopping to the beat while they walked inside.

"Ima be the best dancer" Sasha said whipping

"Look look Ima drop" Leilani smiled

"But watch me hit the running man" Aliyah told them

"Nah Ima hit that Nae-Nae" Tonya responded doing the dance.

"Y'all can't hit shit look at my ass" Jim said hitting the folks

"Bruh get ya friend" Bryan said laughing

"Nah we don't know that nigga"

"Are we sure he even black hittin the folks like that" Steve asked making the boys laugh.

Aliyah and her friend group were dancing next to each other. They were smiling and throwing their hands in the air. Steve was bopping to music and talking to his friends when Aliyah walked up to him and smiled.

"Come on Steve I wanna dance with you" Aliyah said grabbing his hand. Steve followed her and they stood by a wall dancing together. Aliyah would occasionally press up against Steve making him hard. He smiled and kissed her while they danced.

"You thirsty" Aliyah asked

"Yeah I can get the drinks"

"Nope I wanna get them" Aliyah smiled and walked to go get it. She poured the drinks into the large cups and handed them back to Steve.

"Thanks beautiful" Steve said not knowing the drink was spiked they drank the punch quickly and started dancing some more before they decided to leave since it was getting too hot.

They stumbled outside and Steve called an uber. The uber came and they got in the car laughing. The Uber driver knew what was going on and didn't say anything her turned on R&B music and Aliyah started kissing Steve. The driver dropped them off at the hotel and Steve pulled her into the room.

Steve had put rose petals on the bed and then he lit incense. Aliyah smiled and looked at him then at the room. She jumped on him and started kissing him. Steve walked up to her and laid her on the bed and started taking his clothes off. Aliyah took hers off and smiled at him. He slid in and Aliyah moaned his name. He picked up the pace and then steadied it after he found out he was hitting her g-spot. Steve felt himself stiffen and then let loose. Aliyah smiled and kissed him going for another round.