Chapter 39

Aliyah woke up early and jumped in the shower. After she finished and got dressed she started running around the house screaming that it was her birthday. She woke up everyone in the house with her yelling. They all groaned at her trying to go to sleep but Aliyah kept on yelling. Mark got up and rubbed his eyes looking at her.

"Shut up Aliyah" Mark yelled at her

"No" She yelled back laughing

Mark grabbed her and put his hands over her mouth. Aliyah laughed and licked him while struggling to get out of his grip. Mark quickly took his hand off of her mouth and rubbed his wet hand on his shorts. Aliyah tackled him and Mark fell on the floor. She smiled and sat on his stomach.

"Guess what Mark" She said yelling

"I swear to god liyah if you don't get off of me Ima sit on you for the whole day" Mark said trying to hold back his laugh.

"No that's wrong It's my birthday" She said bouncing up and down.

Mark laughed at her and said "You act like a fucking child"

"Bitch does it look like I care" Aliyah said laying on him and smiling

"Get off of me" Mark told her with a smile and pushing her off. He didn't want her knowing that he was getting hard. But it was too late Aliyah felt it she just didn't say anything to him about it.

Aliyah got off and stood up with a smile. She started cooking breakfast while blasting music throughout the house. Everyone was contempt with the music cause they liked her music taste. She finished cooking and called everyone down. They came down and the twins hugged and jumped on her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYAH" The twins yelled at her

"Thanks" She said hugging them

"Happy birthday shortie" Mark said smiling

"Thanks idiot" she said returning the smile.

After breakfast everyone got dressed and they sat in the living room making fun of movies. Then they started having a handstand contest. Aliyah won cause the twins kept making each other laugh. Aliyah smiled and blew raspberries on their stomach. They stopped when they heard and knock on the door.

Aliyah stood up and saw Steve standing with basketball shorts on and a black tee shirt. Aliyah smiled at him the twins ran and jumped on Steve happy to see him again. He picked them up and smiled at Aliyah. He looked at her outfit liking what she was wearing. She was wearing a strapless yellow romper with a floral design on it.

"Hey beautiful" he said smiling at her

"Hey Steve" she said inviting him inside.

"Hi Steve" Mark said looking at him

"Hey" Steve responded while the twins played on him

Aliyah ran upstairs putting her yellow converse on. She smiled and looked herself in the mirror. She put perfume on herself and combed through her straight hair. She smiled and walked downstairs.

"Ready" Steve asked her

"Yeah" She said waving at everyone in her house. They waved back and Aliyah left house.

Aliyah walked outside happy that the weather was being kind to her. The sky was blue. Not a rain cloud in sight and there was a nice breeze every once in a while. Aliyah smiled looking at the clouds and birds. Steve looked at her with a pounding heart.

"Aye Stevie guess who's a rapper" Aliyah said looking at him

"Me" Steve responded