Chapter 60

Steve walked over to Aliyah's house thinking everything was alright. He smiled and walked down her street with candy in his hand. He stepped onto her porch and knocked on her door. Aliyah opened up and glared at him while he sat on the couch.

"Jordan go to your room"

"But I wanna play" He whined

Aliyah gave him a look and he walked into his room reluctantly. She heard his door close then a lot of noise from his room. She was fine with the noise knowing he was doing something but it was better than him being quiet.

Steve smiled and said "I see you fitting into the mother role"

"Why you come here"

"You don't wanna see me"

"No ion wanna see you since you wanna be disrespectful to me"

"I haven't been disrespectful to you I wouldn't do that I love you Aliyah" Steve said looking her in the eyes

"STOP FUCKING LYING STEVE YOU KNOW YOU DONT LOVE ME CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DISRESPECTED ME"

Steve grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. She looked at him trying her best to hold in a smile. Steve rested his head on stomach then looked at her. Knowing she wasn't as mad since she didn't push his arm off.

"What I do to you beautiful" he asked looking at her

"Ion know ask your friend" Aliyah said pulling his hands off of her

"Why you can't tell me" He frowned at her getting irritated wondering why she was dragging it out.

"Cause you should know what the hell you did wrong" Aliyah responded

"Look Aliyah ion need you cursing at me I'm-"

"STEVE SHUT THE FUCK UP CAUSE YOU NOT ABOUT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO" Aliyah yelled at him

Steve was highly upset he came over trying to have a good time and Aliyah was here cursing at him. He frowned and stood up looking Aliyah dead in her eyes. Aliyah backed up noticing how angry Steve was.

"You not about to curse me the fuck out and you not about to disrespect me either I came over tryna have a bomb ass time and you sittin here ruining it. I asked you what the fucking problem was and your ass didn't want to tell me instead you wanted to play fucking games and drag it out. So either you gonna tell me or stop wasting my fucking time" Steve said adding base to his voice but not yelling since Jordan was upstairs.

Aliyah sat on the couch and looked at him then got on her phone. She didn't know how to feel she wanted to curse him out but kiss him. She looked at Steve who was grumbling to himself and started laughing. Steve head snapped towards her. He took a deep breath and sat down on the couch.

"You gonna tell me the problem or no cause I'm not gonna sit here tryna guess shit with you" He told her sitting right next to her

"Why you gotta sit so close to me"

"Answer my question Aliyah"

"You blew your little weed smoke in my face" Aliyah frowned looking at him wondering why Steve didn't remember.

"I'm sorry" He said looking at her understanding why she was so upset at him

"Yeah whatever what made you wanna smoke again and who was that boy you was with" Aliyah asked

"Something happened and that was Calvin"

Aliyah didn't respond she got real quiet noticing no sound was coming from Jordan's room. Aliyah ran upstairs and burst into Jordan room. She calmed down noticing he was sleeping. Aliyah walked back down and smiled.

"Steve don't ever disrespect me like that again" Aliyah told him sitting on his lap and turning the television on.

"I won't" Steve said kissing her then watching the movie.

"What happened" Aliyah asked looking at him

"What"

"What happened to you that made you want to smoke weed again" Aliyah said looking at him

Steve thought about lying or telling her the truth. He knew that it was a possibility that she would tell the police. He thought about it and looked at her knowing if she would've done something he would want her to tell him.

"I uhh killed someone"

Aliyah started laughing thinking he was joking "You get in a fight then you kill someone damn Stevie what happened to you being all shy"

"I'm being serious Aliyah I murdered a man" Steve told her win his eyes starting to water

Aliyah noticed how upset he was and hugged him. Steve cried into her shirt while Aliyah played in his hair. She hummed while Steve was still upset. He held onto her until he stopped crying. She knew someone had told Steve to kill.

"Ion wanna become a monster"

"You won't Stevie you know that" Aliyah smiled

"You don't think of me any different" Steve asked looking at her

"Steve don't worry about what I think about you, Whatchu going through right now is something you gotta get through by yourself Ima try to help but you gotta do you man" Aliyah told him as if she was one of his friends

He looked at her and smiled then kissed her. He walked out the house and walked straight home. Steve did what he did best and that was pushing everything down until he burst. He walked straight home and took a shower then went to bed.