Chapter 53

Summer was coming around and Aliyah had already signed the contact stating that she would take half of the profit made from the clothes she sold. More money was coming in her household too making thousands of dollars every week.

Aliyah walked into school with a wide smile. She had heads turning as she walked down the hallways. Aliyah walked up to her group of friends who were standing by her locker then she noticed Delilah wasn't standing there.

"Where Delilah at" Aliyah asked opening her lockers

"Ion know probably with some boy" Tonya responded

Aliyah nodded and put her books in her book bag and started walking to her class with her friends.

"Hey Aliyah" A boy said behind her

She turned around and looked at him. He was a handsome boy with a sharp jawline and pretty hazel eyes. His body was built like a football player.

"Hey dre" She smiled back

"Aye ask him if he got any friends" Tonya whispered in Aliyah's ear.

"Can I walk you home today after school" 

"Yeah Ima meet you at the front of the school"

"Alright" he responded about to walk away

"Oh wait you got any friends"

"Yeah they chill over there" he told her pointing to the group of boys the window. All of Aliyah's friends walked over to the window except for her.

Aliyah was eating in the cafeteria on her phone reading a article about women who have been killed by their partner. Tony walked up to Aliyah and touched her nose. Aliyah already knew who it was cause Tony was always touching her.

"Whatchu gotta touch me for"

"Listen I ain't do Mrs.Brown mock test"

"Dat sounds like a you problem" Aliyah laughed

"Forreal help me out please liyah"

"What I get for it "

"Look I gotta twenty if you give me your test so I can copy" he said showing her the money

Aliyah handed him the test and he gave her the money. Aliyah smiled and shoved it in her pocket. Dre walked over to Aliyah and smiled at him while he sat down at her table.

"Whatchu doing on Friday" Andre asked

"Nothing why" Aliyah asked looking at his hazels

"I wanna take you out" he smiled

"Where we going"

"Ion know girl you got a nigga feelin like he taking a test with all those questions you askin me" He told her
Aliyah laughed at his comment "Anyway let's go to the movies" He continued

"Alright" Aliyah said throwing her food away