Chapter 33

Patricia was getting ready to go to the pool since she knew Steve went there on a regular. She knew that he was Aliyah's ex and she knew that she could get information out of him. She fixed her weave and put on her bathing suit smiling wide as ever knowing that Aliyah was gonna get what was coming to her.

She walked to the pool by herself since her friends were meeting her there. She walked inside and stripped from her clothes with her friends and they walked to the pool and stick their feet in.

Patricia was busy looking at the entrance looking for Steve. She was starting to get impatient wondering where he was. Steve walked inside with his friends and Patricia jumped up sashaying up to him.

"Hi Steve" Patricia said smiling
"Hey" he said looking at her then her hair he wondered what was wrong with it but kept his mouth shut.
"You used to go with Aliyah right" she asked smiling
"Yeah" He asked returning the same smile
"Oh what's she like" Patricia asked
"Why" Steve asked looking at her wondering why she wanted to know
"Dis boy like her and he wanna know her personality and stuff like dat" Patricia lied

Steve looked at her and thought about lying to Patricia cause he didn't want to see Aliyah with another boy. He didn't even like that she was talking to Robert now. He decided against it knowing that it would tear up his conscience.

"She can be real childish and goofy but she really chill and when she gets nervous or uncomfortable she rubs her bracelet" Steve told her
"You know her schedule so my friend can talk to her" Patricia said smiling now that her plan was working.
"Yeah she usually at the famers market selling her clothes on Saturday" Steve said with a smile
"Thanks" Patricia said laughing at how dumb Steve was.