Chapter 42

Aliyah walked into school and Anderson came out of no where. He was pissed that Aliyah didn't text back. He thought they had a thing together. He had been bragging to his friends about how Aliyah liked him causing a rift between him and Lewis relationship.

Aliyah laughed at Anderson sudden pop up then stopped noticing his anger. She back away from him wondering what his problem was. But Anderson kept moving closer putting Aliyah on edge.

"Why you didn't respond" He asked Aliyah noticed his eyes weren't as nice anymore

"Cause I was busy" Aliyah responded

"With what, Steve"

"Why you care I'm not dating you" Aliyah frowned at him trying to leave.

"ion care you text me back" He responded walking away

Aliyah straightened herself out not wanting to be with Anderson alone anymore. She walked to her locker where her friends were standing. She waved and put her jacket inside with some books.

"Damn you always got a boy with you what's goin on girl" Tonya asked

"My grades slippin so I gotta bring them up,boys can wait" Aliyah responded

"We love a scholar" Leilani said clapping and laughing

"What y'all doing after school" Aliyah asked looking at them

"Work" Tonya said

"I'm leaving early to get my braces off" Leilani responded

"Picking up my siblings" Shayla responded

"From where" Aliyah asked

"From greenfield" Shayla responded Aliyah shut her locker and put on a fake smile. Knowing greenfield was in the other direction from her house.

Aliyah walked into her class seeing a new girl sitting down. She was Brownskin who had big brown eyes and a button nose with medium sized lips. Aliyah smiled and sat in her seat wondering who she was and what her name was.

The teacher walked in and noticed the boys were spread out wanting the new girl to sit next to them. She was a new face and something different from Aliyah. The teacher placed her next to Aliyah. The boys sucked their teeth and groaned.

"You help her find her classes" The teacher told her

"Can I see your schedule" Aliyah asked her. The girl grabbed her schedule and Aliyah scanned over it. She noticed that she had more classes with her.

"Aw'ight we got class together Ima walk you there" Aliyah smiled

"Thanks what's your name" she asked

"Aliyah you"

"Delilah" the girl said pulling out her books. Aliyah smiled even though she hated the name. It was a pretty name but the story behind ruined it for her.

Lunch came and Delilah sat at lunch with Aliyah and her friends. Aliyah introduced them to her friends with a smile. Her friends were kind to her and they ate together laughing Steve walked to her table wanting to know who the new face was.

"Hi Steve" Tonya, Leilani and Shayla said he waved and sat next to Aliyah giving her a hug.

"Hi what's your name" He asked looking at Delilah

"Delilah" She responded smiling

"Pretty name" He smiled

Aliyah stood up and threw her food away not wanting to hear more. she sat down and stuck her earphones in bopping to music. Steve hugged Aliyah and took her earbud out.

"You look mad right now" he told her

"I ain't" She told him

"Good cause I wouldn't fuck with your twin like that" Steve smiled putting her headphone in.

Aliyah sat back down and smiled while her table looked at her. She wondered what the problem was and why they were looking at her like that.

"What" she asked

"Why y'all don't date again" Tonya asked

"Ion know" Aliyah said looking at Steve seeing some girls wave at him

"Yall should just go together"

"Steve will go with me when he wants to I'm not chasing after him" Aliyah said eating her food.

"You better get him before you loose him" Leilani told her eying Steve

Aliyah looked at him and saw a girl talking to him. She was jealous that he had another girl on him but she played it off like she didn't care. She smiled and went back to eating like everything was fine.

Delilah and Aliyah left school together and started walking down the street when Anderson popped up out of no where again. Aliyah frowned when she saw him.

"So I can't walk you home anymore" Anderson asked

"No now leave me alone" She told him

"Why not" he asked smiling.

Aliyah ignored him and walked past with Delilah. Anderson felt disrespected by her. He was getting more pissed by the second. He grabbed Aliyah by the back of her neck and started squeezing.

"Let go of me" Aliyah said trying to pull his hands off.

"When I ask you a question you respond" Anderson said

"LET GO OF ME" Aliyah yelled at him.

"Step the fuck away from her" Robert yelled at Anderson. Anderson let her go and Aliyah moved away and stood next to Robert.

"Fuck you bitch that's why you ugly anyway" Anderson yelled walking off.

Aliyah shrugged his words off and said "Thanks Robert"

"You need to watch what boys you fucking with" he told her

"Aw'ight" Aliyah said looking at him

Robert smiled at Aliyah's friend not noticing she was there before he looked her up and down and said "Ian know you had a twin"

"We not twins damn you the second person that said that" Aliyah frowned

"Ima get everyone to start calling you twins now" Robert smiled and hugged Aliyah then waved at Delilah before walking off.