Chapter 46

Steve walked to Aliyah's house after he broke up with Veronica. He wanted to take her out and spend the day with her. Hoping that they would go with each other again. He walked up to her door and knocked on it. Aliyah opened up and smiled at him. Steve smiled at her looking at her vibrant red strapless romper while Aliyah wondered if he broke up with his girl yet. She didn't want to seem to eager too ask but she wanted to know and decided to ask anyway.

"You single now" She asked him

"Yeah"

"Oh whatchu come over for you wanted a shoulder to cry on"

"Nope I wanted to take you out"

Aliyah smiled at him and wondered if Steve thought she was an idiot. She liked Steve but she refused to be a rebound for him. She looked at him and decided to spend the day with him since she knew he was going to pay for everything. She walked back inside and put her shoes on then came back out with her wallet.

"Aw'ight stevie what we doin today" Aliyah perked up grabbing his hand

"Ion know I'm asking you" he said moving closer to her and smiling

"Well I don't know what I wanna do surprise me today" Aliyah said walking down the stairs.

"Ima take you on a date we could go for dinner or we could go to the carnival since its in town"

"When's your curfew"

"Midnight"

"Can we go later in the day" She asked him

"Yeah so whatchu wanna do now"

Aliyah had no idea what she wanted to do she just wanted to be around him. She looked at him and started laughing at how indecicve she was. Steve looked at her wondering what was so funny. He chuckled at her laugh and crossed his arms.

"You pick one since I said the carnival"

"We could go to the mall and then my house since my parents outta town" He told wrapping her arms around her waist

"I'm cool with that" Aliyah smiled

Steve and Aliyah walked inside the busy Mall. Aliyah grabbed onto Steve's hand and smiled at him. Steve wondered why so many people were here and wondered what was going on. Aliyah dragged Steve to her favorite store by her favorite designer. Her name was Queen Charmaine.

Aliyah was excited Queen finally had her own store and it was in her town. Aliyah checked out the clothes getting her inspiration from Queen. She made clothes that were stylish comfy.

"Who's Queen" Steve asked looking at a fuchsia crop top

"She's my favorite fashion designer her real name is Sheila Jones" Aliyah smiled looking at Steve then back at her clothes.

"Whatchu want" Steve asked ready to buy her something

"Nothing" Aliyah lied she didn't want him to spend money since the clothes were to expensive there and she made her own clothes.

"You sure" he asked smiling

"Yes Stevie" She laughed getting ready to go.

Aliyah and Steve walked out hand and hand. Steve started pushing her and Aliyah bumped into a person. She punched Steve in the arm and said sorry to the lady she bumped into.

"It's alright" The lady said then continued "I like your romper you make it" She asked

Aliyah turned around and smiled at the Tall slender Brownskin lady. She admired her big brown eyes and her fashionable attire.