4.

Few days later.

Today is the day I get my revenge on him. He'll pay for whatever he did. I look more into his business and see that he is very much dependent on his right hand Jackson Wang.

 I look more into his business and see that he is very much dependent on his right hand Jackson Wang

Who is also a womaniser, now that's fun.
"Oh Jackson, I'll be coming for you." I say to myself taking the dagger from my table and throw it at the dart board which has Jimin's picture on it.

Time Skip

Jackson Wang likes three things money, girls and casinos.
So, I'll give him all of that. I get ready to go for my hunt.

I put on my outfit and walk out getting in my car telling June and Suga to follow me

I park my car outside of the hotel and load my gun heading to the hotel casino.
I keep my wireless on which looks like an earring so no one would doubt me.
"Boss he has entered the casino." Suga says on the wireless bluetooth.
"Great" I say and grab a drink walking towards him as I notice him.
I mean he's handsome. I follow him to the casino table where he sits at a poker joint.
"Can I join you mister?" I look at him smirking.
He looks me up and down and smirks too.
"Sure sexy girl." He says and pulls out a chair for me.
I sit down beside him looking at him.
"Are you new here?" He asks me shuffling the cards.
"Yes I am." I say sipping my drink looking around to see if he's with someone and luckily he isn't.
"Oh I see." He says and looks at me.
"Are you looking for someone." He says and puts his hand on my thigh.
Wow he's falling in my trap on his own. I smirk winking at him leaning and whisper in his ears.
"Wanna go somewhere else?"
He looks at me and stands up and forwards his hand.
"Sure sexy girl." He says smirking.
I wait no more and take his hand and walk with him to the elevator. As soon as the elevator door closes he traps me in between both his hands.
"You're so hot girl." He says leaning closer to me.
I smirk slowly taking out my dagger from my thigh band and stab him in the stomach.
"I know I'm hot baby." I says and pressurise the dagger more in his stomach feeling him groan and struggle.
I pull out my dagger and get out the elevator wiping my hand with an handkerchief.
"Mission complete meet me at the exit." I say to both Suga and June on my wireless and walk to the exit of the hotel.
I get to the exit and see my car and see both of them.
"Well done boys." I say and get in my car.
I think it's time to celebrate. I mean Jimin will for sure lose his mind after getting the news. I chuckle and drive to the club I go to regularly.

Jimin's POV

I was practicing archery when I got a call.

It was a call from one of my men, he called me to inform that Jackson Wang my right hand was mysteriously stabbed to death

It was a call from one of my men, he called me to inform that Jackson Wang my right hand was mysteriously stabbed to death. I mean there's only one person that can do this. Rehana that bitch!! My blood is boiling, I'll put an end to this I'm going to kill her today.
I waste no time and tell my informers to inform me where she is.
After a few hours they tell me she's in a club. I'll give her a taste of the real me. I load my gun walking to my car and start driving to the club.

Your POV

Sitting on the barstool I sip my drink looking at the crowd going crazy on the dance floor. After a few drinks I get on the dance floor and dance away with the music.
After a while of dancing, I hear a gun shot and the whole club starts screaming and running emptying the club. I look at the direction from where the gunshot was fired and I see Park Jimin standing with his gun pointing at me.

"Did you miss the shot Mr. Park?" I say smirking pulling out my own gun and point it at him.
Jimin says nothing and storms towards me tucking his gun in his waistband. I put my gun in gun holder on my thigh and look at him. He comes near me and chokes me making my back hit one of the walls of the club. I gasp and hold his hand that is choking me to get free but he is only tightening his grip. So I knee him in the stomach and step on his foot with my heel. He groans and punches me in my lower belly and pushes me against the wall, grabbing my hair harshly putting his body against mine so that I won't be able to move.
"You bitch!! You killed my right hand! How dare you huh!!" He yells pulling my hair more.
"Yeah!! You fucker and what about your brother who abused my sister!!" I yell back.
He slaps me hard making my nose bleed and leans more closer to my face
"Do you know if I want I can kill you! Hmm!!" He spats glaring.
"Oh I know and I'm not afraid of death you ass!" I yell and push him hard punching him in the jaw.
Jimin lunges towards me and picks me up and throws me on the table making it shatter into pieces.
I groan feeling huge glass pieces in my thigh. I look at him with half closed lids and see him stare at me for a while. My vision starts to become blurry as I see him walk away leaving me behind.