5.

Nobody's POV

Jimin walked out of the club frustrated and got in his car. He started driving fast thinking about her. He groans hitting the steering wheel running his hands through his hair.

 Jimin brakes the car hard and calls one of his bodyguards and tells them to inform someone from her gang about her

His bodyguard does as he told him to do and informs Jungkook about her. Jungkook rushes to the club and sees her laying on the floor senseless with huge glass pieces in my thighs. He runs towards her and carries her to his car.
Jungkook informs the rest of the members about the whole situation after taking her to the emergency room. Suga brought Rafia to the hospital safely so that she could see her.

Your POV

I open my eyes and see Rafia hovering over me crying. I smile at her and forward my hand caressing her face.
"Don't cry baby I'm just fine." I say to her with difficulty.
"Unnie I know you're not fine." She says holding my hand crying more.
I close my eyes not being able to take the pain anymore. After a while I open my eyes again and look at my thigh that has several stitches.
"Unnie I'm scared I don't want this life anymore." Rafia says sitting beside me.
I look at her helplessly, my heart hurts seeing her like this. I need to save her and I need to take her away from all of this.
"Calm down baby, we will be fine okay." I say and pull her into a hug.

After a few days.

Sitting on the couch I call out for Rafia.
"Rafia come here I need to talk to you."
"Yes Unnie." She says and sits beside me smiling.
"Rafia we are moving to USA get packed, I'm handing everything to Suga." I say looking at her.
"Unnie, this is all we have of our parents and you want to leave it?" She says looking at me sadly.
"I know it but I want you safe. I want us to be together and this is the best solution." I say taking her hand in mine.
"Okay Unnie." She smiles and walks to her room.

I sit there looking at the gun that my dad gave me. I'm sorry dad I'm running away. Your daughter is not that brave after all. I close my eyes reminiscing every memory of us in this mansion and look around it letting my tears fall.

Time Skip

After bidding our goodbyes to all the members I get in the car with Rafia and start driving to the airport. I didn't want to take them with me because it will be pretty tough for both Rafia and I to say goodbye.

We are stuck in traffic. I look at Rafia who is crying her eyes out silently.
"Rafia can you stop crying like that." I say to her.
"I'm sorry Unnie but I feel very sad about leaving Seoul." She says choking on her own tears.

Sighing I look ahead to see why there's so much traffic. Suddenly I hear sound of motorbikes coming towards our car. I look out the window to check and within in a minute we were surrounded by bikers wearing black mask.
"Rafia lock the door." I say to her and get out of the car and start tackling them. I was taking down two guys when I felt a hit on the back of my head causing me to collapse on the concrete road and lose consciousness.

Jimin's POV

I was in my gym working out when Taehyung walked in smirking.
"Hyungie~ come see I've a surprise for you." He says holding my hand smiling dangerously.
What's up with him? I stare at him for a while wiping my sweat with a towel and follow him. He was walking towards the basement of the mansion.

 He was walking towards the basement of the mansion

"Taehyung where are you taking me." I ask.
"Hyungie you'll see for yourself." He says and opens the basement door and gets in.
I follow him in and drop my towel from my hand after what I see.
"Taehyung what the fuck!!" I growl glaring at him.
"I always get what I want and how could I just let her runaway from me." He says walking to Rehana's younger sister and caresses her cheeks.

I stare at Rehana who is senseless. Taehyung suddenly throws water at her.
He caresses her sister's face.
"Hi baby!" He says untying her.
"Hey don't touch her you fucking psycho." Rehana screams.
"She's mine get it you bitch." Taehyung says to Rehana and pick up her sister bridal style walking out of the room.
"No let her go don't touch her." She screams pulling on her hands that are tied to the chair.
I just stand there looking at her.
"Hey look let us go okay we were leaving Seoul why are you behind us? Just let us go." She yells looking at me.
I don't know what to say so I just drag her chair with her still on it and lock her in one of the cells.