12.

A week passed since I moved in Jimin. He's the kind of guy who's pretty chill and laid back and mostly busy with work. He doesn't pay much attention to me like I want him to. You know, when you want the attention of the guy you like to be on you 24/7, well not 24/7 at least majority of the time. But no he doesn't, he doesn't even show me any affection. I don't know how but he kinda changed me, from being a bad bitch who doesn't need anyone to a bitch that needs him.
I think all these things sitting on the bed looking at him who's eyes are glued to the laptop.

I sigh and look at my laptop and start working as it's the only way to keep my mind diverted.
My phone buzzes and I look at the screen it's an unknown number. I pick it up,
"Hello"
"Hello, you might not know me but I'm Rm and I would like to propose you with a business proposition."
I feel Jimin's eyes divert from his laptop screen towards me. I mean wow, finally he's paying attention.
"Uh okay I'm down for it."
"Great, so let's meet for dinner."
"Sure, send me the address I'll be there."
"See you soon."
He ends the call.
I look at Jimin putting my phone down.
"Who was it?" He asks keeping his laptop away.
Oh my, look who decided to put their laptop away.
"It was Rm he wants to talk business with me over dinner." I say smiling.
"You don't need to see him." He says normally.
What the hell!! He's talking as if I need to do as he tells me to do.
"No, I'm going, I need more deals with other gangs to find out who attacked my mansion." I tell him with a serious look.
"No one is more powerful than me so you don't need to do any sort of deal with anyone." He says with a cocky grin.
"I'm going okay." I say crossing my arms over my chest.
He looks at me more like glares at me.

I roll my eyes and put my laptop away and take off his shirt that I'm wearing and walk to the closet in my lingerie

I roll my eyes and put my laptop away and take off his shirt that I'm wearing and walk to the closet in my lingerie. Jimin just sits on the bed staring at me. I look through my dresses looking for a dinner dress and take one out.

 I look through my dresses looking for a dinner dress and take one out

I put on the dress and sit in front of the mirror doing my makeup. Jimin walks in the study leaving me alone. I sigh and finish getting ready and walk in his study.
"I'm going." I say walking near him.
He keeps his eyes on the laptop screen without saying anything to me.
I stare at him for a while, it hurts it fucking hurts. I keep standing there.
He calls one of his bodyguards and tells him to take me there. I look away and walk out of the study and get in my car leaving the bodyguard behind. The bodyguard follows me in another car. I feel so hurt that he acted like that, I know he didn't want me to have this meeting. But what's wrong with just listening to Rm's proposition.

Time Skip

The meeting is going on okay. The proposition is not that interesting, it's okay. So after the dinner I hug Rm goodbye and tell him that I'm not confirming anything about the proposition yet. I get in my car and drive to his mansion being followed my his bodyguard.

I walk in the mansion and see him sitting on the couch sipping on a drink.
"Oh you decided to show up now baby." He says in a sarcastic tone.
I really don't want to talk to him so I head to his room. I sit on the bed and start taking off my heels. Jimin walks in slamming the door shut and throws the drink glass on the floor stomping towards me.
I look at him rolling my eyes. And before I could say anything he slaps me hard making me fall on the bed. I hold my cheek looking at him and sit up glaring at him.
"When I ask something you answer." He says in a stern voice grabbing my jaw harshly.
"Oh yeah? What makes you think I'll do that?" I ask pushing him away from me.
"Because if not I'll make you!" He yells.
I close my eyes trying to calm down and start to walk to the closet. Jimin grabs me from behind harshly and pull me towards him making my back hit his chest.
"You're mine! You will listen to me! You will not go near other men!" He says holding my waist pressurising it hard.
I hiss leaning back on him resting my head on his chest.
"I won't listen to you." I say closing my eyes melting in him.
"I'll make you." He says and rips my dress from behind.