10.

Your POV

I wake up in middle of the night with a faint ache in my lower belly. Sitting up I look around the room to find Jimin. I wrap the blanket around my body and get off the bed. The floor feels chilly against my bare feet as I walk towards the door through which he brought me in here and peak out the door opening it. I see Jimin sitting on his chair, legs up on the desk smoking with his eyes closed.

Staring at him for I while, I walk up to him and sit on his lap facing him putting both my legs on the sides of his hips. He looks at me and blows the smoke in the air.
"Why aren't you sleeping?" I ask.
"I'm not sleepy." He says putting the cigarette in the ashtray.
I stare at him for a while, feeling a sadness in me.
"Is it because of me? You're not sleeping on your bed?" I ask looking at him.
Jimin stares at me with a blank expression and slowly slides the blanket off me exposing my naked body. He caresses my body softly and leans in and leaves soft kisses all over my neck. I hold onto his shoulders moaning softly. Jimin hugs me resting his face on my chest and holds me closer to him. I smile holding him back. He still didn't answer what I asked him. So, I let it go not asking him anymore questions. He picks me up and walks to his bedroom.

After laying me down he gets on top of me and kisses me hard. I kiss him back caresses his cheeks. He breaks the kiss and goes down on me and licks my core. I pull his hair arching my back. His wet tongue slides over my clit. He shoves two of his fingers in me while sucking on my clit.
"Oh my god Jimin!!" I moan loudly pulling on the bedsheets. He keeps eating me out harshly while fingering me hard. Jimin pumps his fingers harder than before making it difficult for me to breathe. I pants for air screaming his name as my high approach and I cum all over his fingers. He pulls out his fingers and licks them clean. I look at him biting my lips breathing heavily. He walks away and comes back with two ties. He harshly pulls me towards the headboard and ties both my hands to it. I look at my hands and look at him.
"Jimin what are you doing?" I ask him feeling nervous and excited at the same time. He walks out of the room saying nothing and comes back with a liquor bottle in his hand.
"Are you thirsty, babygirl?" He asks, his voice teasing.
"Yes," I breathe, suddenly feeling the urge to drink. I see Jimin take a long sip of the vodka looking at me and he leans down and kisses me, pouring the liquid into my mouth. I drink down kissing him back at the same time.
"More?" He asks taking another sip from the bottle.
I nod in excitement as he leans in and kisses me making me drink from his lips.
Jimin lets me go and lays beside me on his elbow staring at me. His large erection is so prominent, I want him inside me so bad.
"Jimin please I need you!" I beg pressing my thighs together trying to get some kind of friction.
He smirks and takes off his pants and gets completely naked.
"You want me that bad? Huh you slut!" He says getting in between my legs and rubs his hardness on my core. Making me more crazy for him.
"Please Jimin please! I need you inside me." I keep begging desperately. Jimin slaps his hardness on my sensitive clit. Only desperate whines come out of my mouth. He slams himself in me in one go making me arch my back. He stays in me without moving.
"Ji—min!! Please make me cum! I need to cum!" I whine.
"Who said I'll let you cum?" He says smirking still staying in me without moving. I pull on the tie trying to get free. He pulls out all the way out just keeping the tip in me and then slams in me again. I moan loudly feeling restless.
"Jimin please have some mercy please I need you!!" I scream looking at him feeling like crying. He smirks looking at my expressions and starts moving fast while choking me.
"Yeah you slut you like my dick inside you huh!! He says going faster.
"Yes!! Yes!! I do! I love it!!" I scream holding his hand with which he's choking me.
He bites his lips watching me while slamming himself in and out of me in a fast pace. I close my eyes feeling light in the head due to the lack of oxygen. He lets me go and slaps my cheek and kisses me hard while thrusting hard. I moan loudly in his mouth wrapping my legs around his waist. He keeps pounding in me hard making me cum for the second time. I scream his name as he keeps thrusting even after I came. I can't take it anymore, it's too much.
"Jimin ahhh!!! I can't anymore I'll cum again if you keep...!!" Before I could finish what I was about say he pulls out and shoves his dick down my throat.
"Did you ever suck a dick or is daddy your first dick?" He says thrusting in my mouth deeper.
I pull on the rope not being able to breathe, Jimin pulls out making me cough.
"You're my first daddy!" I say coughing.
He smirks and commands
"Open up"
I do as he says and stick my tongue out opening my mouth. He jerks himself in my mouth groaning. After he finishes I lick my lips and swallow everything looking at him. He smirks and pats my head and opens my hands. I stay there breathing heavily looking at him. This time he doesn't go away like before, instead he lays beside me pulling me close to him. I hug him resting my head on his chest. He holds me by my waist and caresses my back. I close my eyes slowly smiling.