7.

After 1 month

Jimin's POV

Why am I thinking about her so much? She's gone, she went away on her own I did my best to keep her with me. I know I crossed several lines that I shouldn't have but so did she. She's so stubborn god!!
I groan in frustration and rub my forehead trying not to think about her.

Your POV

I pour some cocaine on the table and make it into a line snorting it in with a rolled up dollar bill. I'm turning into something I used to hate. I'm a mess.
I walk out of the study and head out.
"Jeon take out the car now." I yell.
He comes running and opens the car door for me.
I get in and tell him to head to the strip club.

As we reach the strip club Jungkook steps out and opens the car door for me.
"Join me Jeon I don't want to be alone today." I say getting in and sit in my usual booth.
He comes in and stands on my side.
"Sit Jeon why are you standing?" I say and tell the waiter to bring me my drink and to get one for Jungkook as well.
He slowly sits beside me looking around.
I lean back and stare blankly at the strippers performing on the pole.

After staring at them for a while I do few more lines of cocaine and start getting high. I feel him staring at me so I look at him.
"What is it Jungkook why are you staring at me?" I ask.
"Sorry boss for staring." He says and looks away.
"You can be honest with me." I say and lean on his shoulder.
He looks at me and stares at me for a while.
"Boss what are you doing? Why are you ruining yourself like this?" He says looking at me with concern.
I chuckle and lean on him more and hug him by his arm.
"I'm already ruined Jungkook there's nothing that can save me anymore."
"Everyone can be saved you just need to look around yourself and find the right person that can save you." He says looking in my eyes.
I don't know why but I get up and sit in his lap facing him. I feel him get stiff but he says nothing.
"Will you save me? Will you be my saviour? Come on Kook let's do it tonight." I say tugging his hair.
"Boss you're not in your right mind please don't do this." He says looking away from me.
"What is it Jungkook? Am I not beautiful anymore now that I don't have my long hair? Hmm? Tell me what is it." I ask feeling low.
He looks at me and I can see hesitation in his eyes. But after a while he caresses me cheek.
"That's not it Boss, you're the most prettiest woman I have ever seen in my life." He says with a genuine look.
"Then what is it?" I ask as I feel him getting hard underneath my core.
He looks flustered as I start grinding on him slowly. Suddenly he pushes me and holds me before I fall.
"You're my boss and you're not in the right state of mind I can't do this please try to understand." He says in an apologetic tone.
I chuckle and get off and sit beside him. I do few more lines and gulp down my drink. Jungkook just looks at me for a while, I guess he wants me to say something to him in return.

Jungkook's POV

Did I hurt Boss? I can't hurt her I admire and respect her a lot. She looks sad I wish I could do something to help her. I see her doing lines after lines of cocaine. She's been gulping down drinks for hours now.
Finally I see her stand up and immediately fall on me. I hold her up and pick her up bridal style walking out of the club.

After we reach the mansion I take her out of the car and pick her up bridal style as she's sleeping soundlessly. I take her to her bedroom and lay her on the bed. I take off her shoes and put a blanket on her.
After walking out of the room I close the door behind me.
"Now I have to take care of myself." I say sighing looking down at my hardness and walk to my bedroom.