16.

In Seoul

After we landed in Seoul, Rm took Rafia and I to his mansion. We walk in and look around, I look at Rafia and never have I ever seen her this happy in the past year. Seeing her happy makes me happy.

"Show them their rooms." Rm says to a maid.
"And after you settle down in the room come to my study I need to discuss with you about something." He says looking at me.
"Sure." I say and follow the maid to the room.

After I put my luggage in the room I walk out and ask a maid to show me the study.
I knock on the door and get in.
"Sit." He says pointing at a chair while sipping his drink.
I take a sit and wait for him to speak.
"You will be my arm candy for tonight's party." He says leaning in the chair more.
"Arm candy? What party?" I ask.
"Jimin threw a party and he invited me." He says casually.
I gulp feeling my mouth go dry. I'll see him after a year I'll see him.
"And we both know when he will see you with me he will not be happy. I mean Jimin surely doesn't like to share his toys." He says smirking.
Toy? Yeah I forgot I was only a play thing for him and nothing else.
"Sure he won't be happy." I say and fake a smile.
"I'll send you a dress get ready before 8." He says.
"Okay." I say and walk out of the study. I lean on the door closing my eyes for a while and start walking. I ask a maid where the gym is. After she shows me the gym I start practicing my aim with my dagger.

Time Skip

I see the dress on the bed and put it on getting ready.

I walk to Rafia's room and bid her goodbye.
"Don't worry we will meet Taehyung soon." I say to her patting her head.
"Okay Unnie, take care." She says smiling.

I walk down the stairs and see Rm waiting for me.
He sees me and walks toward me and takes my hand in his walking  to his car.

At Jimin's place

The car stops in front of Jimin's mansion. I look at his mansion and all the memories rushes back to me. All the good ones and the bad ones. I step out of the car and take Rm's hand and walk in.

I look around and see people dancing and drinking. The place was dimly lit, Rm talks with some people as I look around.
I see a stage on which there's a throne. I see a bunch of girls on it and there in between these girls stands Park Jimin, dancing and making out with them. I watch him without blinking.
"Come it's time to put on a show." Rm says and walks to Jimin with me. I walk holding his hand.
"Hey Jimin." Rm calls out to him.
Jimin sees him and walks down of the stage holding  two girls on each of his arms. I just stand there and watch him.
"Rm, my man you're here." He says smirking.
"You invited me and I won't come how is that possible?" Rm says
"Oh by the way meet my new girlfriend." Rm adds and forwards me to the light where Jimin can see me properly.
I look at Jimin and he looks at me. I see his expression change.
"Oh, nice have fun you two." He says smirking and walks away.
"Come let's go our job is done. Now Jimin will do the rest." Rm says and walks to the exit with me.
I say nothing and walk with him and get in the car.

Jimin's POV

What in the hell is she doing in Seoul?! Does she not fear for her life? I'll kill her this time. How dare she! How in the fucking hell is she with that bastard Rm. I'll for sure give her a good lesson this time.
"Get out!!" I yell at the girls and throw the drink glass on the floor. "
"Damn it!!" I yell again and drink directly from the bottle.

I call Rm after a while.

"Hello Rm."
"Yes Jimin."
"How dare you date her?!"
"She was single so I'm dating her."
"No, you can't date her I want to kill her she's mine to torture."
"Well you can have her only if you give me my property back."
"Are you sure you will hand her to me?"
"Yes Jimin, I'll hand her and her sister to you."
"Okay I'm coming to your place tomorrow get my prey ready for me."
"Sure."

I cut the call smirking.
"Oh Ms. Oversmart you'll die tomorrow.